“Magic tricks and a good time.”
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kekaa Drive
Transit: The Maui Transit offering regular service stops at Whaler"s Village one block south. For Travel within the Kaanapali Resort the Kaanapali Resort Shuttle drops off right in front of the Kaanapali Beach Hotel, location of the Tiki Terrace Restaurant.
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

The magic was pretty good and I was defiantly amazed. It was just a little too long for me... I lost interest towards the end. They feed you first and the food was average. Defiantly plenty to eat since it was family style. Wouldn't go again but would recommend it if you have kids with you.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Went to this dinner show recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food is delicious, drinks are included up until the show actually starts so order a couple of extra before that.
The magic is amazing, as good as any we have seen in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This review will focus on two things, the food and the show. First the food:

You are served a copious amount of quality food family style. You start with a quality salad and then move right into the proteins. Personally, I found the beef and wok fried salmon to be the two highlights of the meal. There was 6 of us (5 adults) at the table and there was no way we were going to make it all the way through the meal, but it is a testament to the quality of the food that we ate as much as we did.

Second, the show:
I could describe this show in one word, fantastic, but that would defeat the purpose of writing a review. In the interest of not spoiling any of the show I won't go into detail, but I will say that Jody is an excellent and charismatic showman who take great care of my family by getting three of us on stage. I was particularly amused with how he treated my 12 year old son while he was up there.

This will be a show not soon forgot and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great time while near the Kanapali shores.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

This is a long running dinner magic show. It's almost worth the price for the dinner and drinks alone. Both of which were terrific. The show was good overall, but the older props sometimes gave away the secret if you paid close attention. The humor was excellent and the kids were treated well and enjoyed it immensely.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

This was a great show, we had 9 people, with kids from 10 to 16, and 5 adults. The show was very entertaining for everyone, and the food was pretty good for "family style" with that many customers. Don't fill up on the first few items brought out, our whole family would have had much more of the salmon if we knew it was coming. The venue is a little dated, and the servers were not the friendliest ones we have encountered. The included drinks were fairly weak and sugary, but loved that drinks were included in the price (beer included). Good value, and would definitely recommend for a unique experience in Maui.