“Very Entertaining Evening With Delicious Food”
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kekaa Drive
Transit: The Maui Transit offering regular service stops at Whaler"s Village one block south. For Travel within the Kaanapali Resort the Kaanapali Resort Shuttle drops off right in front of the Kaanapali Beach Hotel, location of the Tiki Terrace Restaurant.
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We attended Kupanaha and found that their menu had changed, and for the better. The meal is served family style with 4 large bowls of shrimp stir fry, rib steak, garlic chicken, and fried salmon over rice. Everything was deliciously cooked, appealing to the eye, and serving sizes are quite large (you will not leave hungry). Jody and Kathleen provide their typical extraordinary illusions with lots of crowd interaction. Despite many visits, we cannot figure out how he does his many illusions. I have always enjoyed Kupanaha, and now with the new menu I do so even more. Great fun.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Kupanaha is a very entertaining dinner magic show. My daughter LOVED the show and the magician is funny as well as a talented illusionist. Dinner was wonderful as well

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

The magic was pretty good and I was defiantly amazed. It was just a little too long for me... I lost interest towards the end. They feed you first and the food was average. Defiantly plenty to eat since it was family style. Wouldn't go again but would recommend it if you have kids with you.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Went to this dinner show recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food is delicious, drinks are included up until the show actually starts so order a couple of extra before that.
The magic is amazing, as good as any we have seen in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This review will focus on two things, the food and the show. First the food:

You are served a copious amount of quality food family style. You start with a quality salad and then move right into the proteins. Personally, I found the beef and wok fried salmon to be the two highlights of the meal. There was 6 of us (5 adults) at the table and there was no way we were going to make it all the way through the meal, but it is a testament to the quality of the food that we ate as much as we did.

Second, the show:
I could describe this show in one word, fantastic, but that would defeat the purpose of writing a review. In the interest of not spoiling any of the show I won't go into detail, but I will say that Jody is an excellent and charismatic showman who take great care of my family by getting three of us on stage. I was particularly amused with how he treated my 12 year old son while he was up there.

This will be a show not soon forgot and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great time while near the Kanapali shores.