“Good Burger”

Ranked #40 of 287 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Teddy's is not fast food, it is Fresh Food prepared to order. Voted Best Burger on Maui for the past 6 years and Best Burger in Hawaii consecutively since 2001. Located in the Lahaina Gateway Shopping Center.
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The Hamburger and fries were pretty good at Teddy Burger we went twice during our trip. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Everything we had was delicious a Aloha burger, Lahaina burger and garlic fries and a drink. All hot fresh delicious. $30 sticker shock. To have bigger burgers you need a bigger wallet. Staff was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

While we loved all the fresh fish on Maui, by the end of our trip we were a little fished out and wanted some meat. We found this place and were pleasantly surprised at how good the burgers were. I've had plenty of Five Guys and Shake Shack and I have to say that I'd eat at Teddy's any day of the week. The prices were about the same, too, which you can't say about much else on Maui.

I loved the sauce they put on their burgers. Normally I'm not a huge fan of "special sauce" put on burgers but there was something about this sauce that made me with I brought some home with me. If you're a fan of garlic fries they are pretty good here, too.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Ok, I got the bigger burger (7 oz), with cheese, fries and the root beer shake. Nuts. The burger is huge, and built like a 50's burger with all fresh ingredients, it's a gem. The fries are seasoned, but not overly seasoned and a nice golden brown. The root beer shake was just sick. I had to add root beer to it to make it thin enough to suck through the straw! Turkey burger was good, as was the chicken burger. Go with a local to get the local price and you're eating for three for less than $40. Another "I'll be back!" place to eat.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

After we drove by it in the Lahaina Gateway we circled again and found it by Farmlands Market. The menu is full of tasty burgers, chicken and pulled pork sandwiches. I had a 9 oz burger stacked with a round hashbrown, bacon, pickles, lettuce, tomato. Excellent ground chuck beef seasoned cajun style cooked medium. I also had spicy fries. $30 for 2 including soda. Great hamburgers and fries!