“Inexpensive eats in Kaanapali”
Review of Nikki's Pizza

Nikki's Pizza
Ranked #68 of 288 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Serving breakfast and coffee.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Found this in the small Whaler’s Village food court. Make way more than pizza but we stuck with pizza, calzones and breadsticks. Happy with all and a good way to keep costs down in Kaanapali.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We walked through and saw a couple sitting eating chicken fingers. They said they got them ant Nikki's and said "We come here all the time and EVERYTHING they have is great." The chicken wings looked really good so my wife and I order them and a calzone. I wanted pizza but what was put out looked old and not good at all. The person at the counter wasn't very helpful and said there was already pizza out so we couldn't get a fresh piece -which was a bit off-putting. When the food was ready, the serving size was generous and the calzone was well stuffed, but there was fairly bland - as were the chicken wings. However, both were hot, which says something. I would not go back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice and both times were delicious! The chicken strips are the best I’ve ever eaten. Portion size is very generous.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Pleasant efficient service and the counter man works his heart out. Just had to bring Nicky's pizza back to our resort deliciously prepared and ready to go ,the menus is enormous and had the teriyaki chicken last year.so tasty. Onevpiece of pizza could feed two hungry kids .

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had a slice of the 5 cheese pizza and it was full of flavour. The slice is huge and like you’re eating 2 - 3 slices with the dough being really thick but light with a nice crust - definitely home made.
Located within the whalers village food court there is plenty of seating or options to take away and eat on the beach if you wanted.
My only recommendation would be to go during peak times if you’re just getting a slice or two as these sit under the bainmaree and are then reheated in the pizza oven and I would have said my slice wasn’t as fresh as what it could have been.
They do have other options, not just pizza so if you’re looking to save some money on food then I would recommend.