“Great place for a Reuben & Burger!”

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Lahaina
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Stopped in for lunch while driving to Lahaina. Ordered a Reuben & Leoda's Burger with hand-cut fries. Wow! The Reuben was lean and tasty on homemade rye bread. The burger was juicy Maui beef on a homemade bun. The fries were delicious and one order was a lot for two people to share.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,282)

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I'd heard good things about the pie here, so we stopped for dinner one evening. I wasn't excited about the menu, so we ordered pie to go. Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs as my husband and I each got a mini pie to go. More than enough to share. Loved the chocolate macadamia nut pie! Go early if you want a good selection. We arrived around 5 p.m. and there wasn't a huge selection left. The pies are popular as most other people in line were there for the pie.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I've been here a dozen times and everything I've had has been excellent. The seared ahi tuna sandwich is the best one I've ever had. The personal pies are amazing. Coconut cream is by far the favorite. Go early as they often run out of these. The banana cream pie is delicious too.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We passed this place after kayaking at camp Olowalu across the street. The first time we got the savory pies... We both tried the corn. It was good, but nothing special. Greasy, and a lot of bread. The corn and cheese filling was fresh and good though.

My husband loves pie, so we went back another day on our way back to our hotel. He got 6 mini pies to keep in our hotel fridge. I don't remember all of them that he got, but some were key lime, coconut, chocolate, pineapple Mac nut and some other flavors. He liked them all! It was nice they sold small individual serving pies too. This way he could try them all instead of getting one bigger pie

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived right a lunch time fresh off a plane to Maui so we were starved. We were greeted at the door with menus and an explanation of seating and such since it was packed. We all 4 ordered something different food wise and they all were great. I had a burger which was cooked perfectly. The chocolate Mac nut pie was my personal favorite. Try at least 2 different pies to get a feel. Great little joint to grab a fabulous bite of food. Can't wait to return.