“I Like Pie”

Ranked #4 of 27 Dessert in Lahaina
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is casual family style dining in a comfortable plantation era atmosphere. Our menu features an assortment of hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, baked goodies, daily specials and of course, sweet and savory pies. Our focus on farm fresh and sustainable ingredients is important to us and we work with our local providers to ensure we are offering the best product available to our customers.
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

And all the good things other reviewers say about their pies are true. The hidden gem was the hamburger and baked macaroni and cheese. The staff was genuinely nice and helpful. Will make this a regular stop when in Maui.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,528)

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Had the Lahaina hot dog sandwich (meh) and the corn hand-held pie for lunch. The corn pie was like an empanada and I should've asked if it was fried because I wouldn't have ordered it if it was. So much grease (see picture) and the oil was dirty from frying other things. There wasn't much corn in it either.
Only the banana cream pie was worth it as it wasn't too sweet and had a nice ratio of banana to cream to crust.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The grilled ahi sandwich was exceptional , service friendly and vibe fun. Plus we picked up pie to take home . We’ll be back.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I had lunch at Leoda's with my wife and daughter this past week and it was amazing. I had the meat and potatoes pot pie, Apple crumb pie, and coffee. Each item could not have been different, but each is a 5 star win on their own. I also had a bit of my wife's peanut butter pie and was blown away by the creamy, rich flavor. One note: it is a popular spot and may be hard to get a table for a larger group at peak hours. So, plan ahead and maybe come a little before or after prime lunch hours or order it to go. I look forward to trying more pie options next visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We crave Leoda's when we're not here on vacation. EVERYTHING is delicious. Go. Go now. No, seriously, go now if you can.

Been to Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop? Share your experiences!