“Awesome”

The Snorkel Store
Ranked #11 of 152 Outdoor Activities in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Our Lahaina location has been open since July 2012. It's located in a very convenient location right off Honoapiilani HWY 30. We have recently expanded to offer more retail options as well as Hawaiian Shave Ice. All snorkel rentals come with mask, snorkel, fins, defog, carrying bag and customized snorkeling map for your party. We also rent mobile cabanas, surfboards and SUP boards by the day or week. Make sure to ask about our activity and tour deals and discounts. We act as a broker for over 92 fun and reputable Maui activity companies like Ziplines, Boat Tours, Dinner Cruises and Luaus.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The equipment is in great shape and the staff was amazing. Quality fitting of gear, gave great detailed information of snorkeling locations and the parking for those areas. We made changes to the amount of equipment and type of equipment, no problems EXTREMELY HELPFUL. Highly recommend to anyone who wishes to have a hassle free rental from quality people.
Thanks again we will be back
The McPhersons

"our honeymoon"
in 11 reviews
"black rock"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

These guys truly care! They have the greatest deals and they are always attentive to detail. I get the cabana set every year. I do all my excursion booking through them and every time I mention that I am going to the blow hole, they take the time to explain the experience and warn me about the dangers of getting too close. Their customer focus is exemplary! Support this business. They deserve it.

1  Thank Brasilwill
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Rented Tommy Bahama chairs and umbrella at the kaanapali fairway shops location. Chairs and umbrella in great shape. Jonathan took great care of us, giving us tips how to make the most of their many features. Great customer service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Spent the last week in Maui and rented chairs and umbrella online before we arrived. Tommy Bahama chairs and umbrella were in great shape and were a very good price. We had our own snorkel and mask but did rent fins, also a good price for the week. The staff was very helpful providing good information on snorkeling sites around the island, and also coupons for a couple of restaurants which we took advantage of. The anti fog liquid worked great on our masks. Convenient location to our Westin Villa and very easy pick up and return. Highly recommend.