Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very Good Equipment

Went on-line to check out snorkel equipment rental. Found several outlets but the Snorkel Store... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LikesTheRoad
Felton, California
via mobile
The BEST Snorkel Gear!!

We were celebrating our anniversary in Maui and I had been following the Snorkel Store on Instagram... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$79.95
from US$109.95
from US$117.52
More Info
All reviews beach chairs boogie boards great equipment fairway shops awesome customer service these guys quality gear great store top of the line fish kapalua bay top notch black rock mask micah fins turtles
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Rented 4 chairs, umbrella and 4 snorkel sets. They recommended many good spots and great value for the week. My girls also enjoyed the shave ice adjoining it. The best and they tried several ice venues during our week long visit. Definitely a must do.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We rented snorkel gear, beach chairs, umbrellas, cooler and boogie boards for our week in Maui. The equipment was great, and the service was fast and efficient. The map they provided was excellent! Prior to our trip, I received a call asking if I had any questions and received many helpful tips and activity suggestions. Thank you!

Lisa J, Public Relations Manager at The Snorkel Store, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Mahalo Andrea! Please come see us again :}

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The equipment is in great shape and the staff was amazing. Quality fitting of gear, gave great detailed information of snorkeling locations and the parking for those areas. We made changes to the amount of equipment and type of equipment, no problems EXTREMELY HELPFUL. Highly recommend to anyone who wishes to have a hassle free rental from quality people.
Thanks again we will be back
The McPhersons

1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

These guys truly care! They have the greatest deals and they are always attentive to detail. I get the cabana set every year. I do all my excursion booking through them and every time I mention that I am going to the blow hole, they take the time to explain the experience and warn me about the dangers of getting too close. Their customer focus is exemplary! Support this business. They deserve it.

1  Thank Brasilwill
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Rented Tommy Bahama chairs and umbrella at the kaanapali fairway shops location. Chairs and umbrella in great shape. Jonathan took great care of us, giving us tips how to make the most of their many features. Great customer service.