“First time surf family”

Hang Loose Surf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf and Stand-Up Paddle Lessons for guys and girls of all ages, shapes, and sizes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The guys at Hang Loose were awesome. It was my family's (wife and two children) first surfing experience and they treated us great. Our instructor was so patient and friendly and he made our time fun and educational. I highly recommend Hang Loose!

All reviews
in 82 reviews
"board"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience bringing our four kids surfing to Hang Loose Surf Club. They made our kids feel safe and educated them before they ever left the beach, which is what made it so successful. Our kids were able to stand up and ride several waves, coming back with so much excitement and pride!! We look forward to coming back to them again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Abner was our instructor and he was awesome. Very patient and a great teacher. Best Surf Lesson Ever!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My friend and I had lessons with Kevin and I would not of been able to surf with out his professional guidance. Thank You so much for an amazing time !!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Had a very bad experience in my only previous SUP try that ended up with knee surgery. I was skeptical but wanted to give it another try. Ended up more like friends out for a morning of paddling around then a lesson. Just perfect , thanks so much to Hang Loose. My wife and I are ready to go again!!