“Great food and service! ”
Review of Kimo's Restaurant

Kimo's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kimo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 287 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Papalaua Street and Wahie Lane
Description: Right on the water and in the heart of historic Lahaina, Kimo’s brings you and your o’hana (Hawaiian for family) a casual, completely Maui dining experience. Renowned our “postcard” views of Lanai and Molokai, we offer a menu featuring fresh Hawaiian fish, prime rib, prime steaks and the original Hula Pie, Kimo’s has been a Maui must-do for over 30 years. The upstairs main dining room shows the architectural influence of New England on the former whaling port, with koa-lined walls, missionary-style furnishings and maritime memorabilia. After dinner, Kimo’s lanai becomes a very cool hotspot for tropical cocktails and Hawaiian music. Live entertainment is offered on weekends and select week nights.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Kimo’s the last night of our vacation. We had a group of 7, including 3 children so we thought we would be waiting all night since we walked in but surprisingly we only waited about 30-40 minutes and were even given a table up top where we could see the sunset. It was beautiful! Our waiter was really great as well! He made sure to get the orders of our kids first and get their food out quickly which as a mom I appreciated so sooo much!! The special for the night was the pink snapper and we had it kimo’s style and it was spectacular! Even after I was full I wish I could have eaten more! The last thing our waiter did which was really over the top was to bring me a bunch of those little paper umbrellas because my kids were fighting over the one that came on my drink. It was a great last night!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,352)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in Maui for a week and loved Kimos so much we came back twice! Incredible staff, wonderful food and some dang good HH drinks. Grab their Lahaina Lemonade and watch the sunset. ❤️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is really nice restaurant right on the water, it has a nice bar a great selection of food. I had a local ipa that blew my taste buds away. I decided to go with the pan seared tuna and I don’t think I’ll ever be the same. It shot a load of goodness with every bite, melt in your mouth heaven. This is by far the best tuna I had on the island, thank you god for letting me live long enough to try this.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You really need to eat hee while shopping Front Street. The setting is right on the ocean and the food is outstanding.

YOU MUST order the Hula pie,,,,,best ever!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kilos isoniazid our must do list when we’re on Maui. It’s a great place to sit and relax after a day of shopping in Lahaina. Good Mai Tais and a decent selection of cold beers.