“Good pizza and pasta”

Ranked #34 of 288 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the former home of the world famous Blue Max Restaurant, Lahaina Pizza Company is a local landmark. The upstairs restaurant, located directly across the seawall offers stunning ocean views. Watch surfers and fishermen as they depart Lahaina Harbor, while enjoying Lahaina Pizza Company's famous deep dish pizzas and house made sandwiches and pastas. Sunsets over Lanai are a perfect complement for the unique Mai Tai, made with Grand Marnier and award winning Buffalo Wings.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The quality of the pizzas is very good. Prices are a bit steep but the servings are large. Great staff. Not a bad place for lunch.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,429)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Pizza was very tasty. I thought it would be soggy from the looks of it, but it wasn’t and it wasn’t greasy at all. Pizza was pricey, but 1-2 slices will fill you up. Overall, it was good and the view was fantastic. I would go here again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is the best pizza we've ever tasted. A bit pricey at first glance, but most people wouldn't eat more than 1-2 pieces The Clam linguini and calzones were also terrific.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We ate here for lunch. My husband had a calzone, and I had a bbq pizza deep dish. Our food was very good. Our service was fairly slow, but we were not in a rush as we enjoyed looking out over the ocean and enjoying the scenery.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Beware, credit card was stolen. I ate at Lahaina Pizza Co. on Feb 24, 2018. The pizza was okay, seemed a bit undercooked as the dough is super thick. However, our appetizer was great. I paid for the meal with my business debit/credit card. The next day when I went to use my credit card to get gas I realized that I did not have the card that I used to pay for the meal. I called the restaurant immediately and they said they had the credit card and I could pick it up. I drove over to the restaurant at once and they had the credit card in the office. It seemed all good. My husband suggested that I start monitoring my bank account to make sure no fraudulent purchases were made after it was out of my possession. The first week after I had no fraud. Then while traveling for business 2 weeks later I tried to purchase lunch and the credit card was denied. I called my bank and 6 purchases were made from somewhere in Africa so a block was put on my card. Thankfully I had another credit card to use while away on business. I called Lahaina Pizza Co. and asked to speak with the manager regarding this issue. I got no call back. I even emailed Lahaina Pizza Co regarding the issue and got no response. Long story short, use cash if you are going to eat there. My bank told me it is common for waiters/waitresses to sell off credit card numbers on the internet. That is not to say that all restaurant employees will do things like this. There are bad people in every profession. While I can't prove it was a employee from the restaurant it seems pretty obvious it was. Especially with having no response back from Lahaina Pizza Co. Food was so, so. Maybe best to skip this place. I know I will not be back. I would not recommend this place to tourists or locals based on the experience.