“Excellent Place for Lunch!”
Review of No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated - CLOSED

No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We go here regularly for lunch. They bake fresh rolls for many of their sandwiches. The daily specials are really good too! Two weeks ago I made a lunch run and ended up picking up $132 in food for me and my friends even though its a cheap place to eat. Recommended!
BTW: Cash only!

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Love their Kapalua Club sandwich. They cook their own sub buns and cook the bacon perfectly. Just so fresh and tasty. They serve plate lunches too.
Closed weekends and holidays.
Located in Lahaina across the street from McDonalds.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

I had read many positive reviews and was NOT disappointed. Each sandwich is made to order and is of massive proportions. I had the veggie sandwich on whole wheat and it was almost enough for three meals. Very good service and pleasant staff. Parking is a bit of a challenge. Right across the street is a big McDonalds and I parked there and walked across.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We are working hard and this time I made an urgent call to my husband. "Do you want to split a No Ka Oi?" So I phoned in an order for a Sandwich and asked him to grab something fresh baked from the their cookie basket.
he got a sub sandwich with avocado and turkey. The bread is so very good.
They close maid afternoon.
He got take out but they have a few outdoor tables.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This sandwich shop is great. Their home made Hop Wo bread makes every sandwich yummy.
There are a few outdoor tables at their Lahaina Square location.
Open for lunch and they can do party trays
Family owned and operated.
Casual, tiny , popular and fast.