“BEST LOCAL FOOD”
Review of No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated - CLOSED

No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 December 2015

For some great local dishes NO KA OI is hard to beat I especially like their roast pork and gravy, it's to die for.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

If you want a really good freshly made sandwich on great bread with good old fashion warm friendly service that doesn't break the bank then this is the place. These guys got it down! I've never been disappointed here and no matter how long in between visits when I walk in they always make me feel like they're so glad to see me back. Hard working family that run this place. They are my go to place for the school class outings I always order from them for the whole class and kids go crazy for their food! They have a simple menu that they change out often enough with different specials (always ono!) but you can always count on the your favorites. Food is great, service is even better, quick you're in and out in no time and they always have these crazy delicious cookies sitting on the counter that I can never get out of there without buying a package. Price is the best value in Lahaina!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We go here regularly for lunch. They bake fresh rolls for many of their sandwiches. The daily specials are really good too! Two weeks ago I made a lunch run and ended up picking up $132 in food for me and my friends even though its a cheap place to eat. Recommended!
BTW: Cash only!

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Love their Kapalua Club sandwich. They cook their own sub buns and cook the bacon perfectly. Just so fresh and tasty. They serve plate lunches too.
Closed weekends and holidays.
Located in Lahaina across the street from McDonalds.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

I had read many positive reviews and was NOT disappointed. Each sandwich is made to order and is of massive proportions. I had the veggie sandwich on whole wheat and it was almost enough for three meals. Very good service and pleasant staff. Parking is a bit of a challenge. Right across the street is a big McDonalds and I parked there and walked across.