“Great Sandwiches”
Review of No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated - CLOSED

No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We were looking for an easy and inexpensive lunch place in Lahaina. We found No Ka Oi Deli after doing some online research.

My mother ordered the Hapa Heole Reuben Sandwich, my wife ordered the Bella Italian sandwich, and I had the Kapalua Club sandwich. We all really enjoyed our food. They make their bread fresh daily, and it really helps make the sandwiches so good. There is no shortage of meat, cheese and vegetables on their sandwiches.

The seating is all outdoors on plastic chair and tables, so if you are going for the ambiance then this isn't your place, but if you are looking for a good quality lunch at a very reasonable price, then I highly recommend giving this place a try. We will be back.

Oh and bring your cash, as they don't take credit cards.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Great little deli, one of the best on the West Side! They have great sandwiches, plate lunches and salads - fresh and affordable! Call in your order and it will be ready to go!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Large portions that we couldn't eat in one sitting. Fresh bread, made to order. Popular so you may have to waiti, but it's worth it

Reviewed 26 December 2015

For some great local dishes NO KA OI is hard to beat I especially like their roast pork and gravy, it's to die for.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

If you want a really good freshly made sandwich on great bread with good old fashion warm friendly service that doesn't break the bank then this is the place. These guys got it down! I've never been disappointed here and no matter how long in between visits when I walk in they always make me feel like they're so glad to see me back. Hard working family that run this place. They are my go to place for the school class outings I always order from them for the whole class and kids go crazy for their food! They have a simple menu that they change out often enough with different specials (always ono!) but you can always count on the your favorites. Food is great, service is even better, quick you're in and out in no time and they always have these crazy delicious cookies sitting on the counter that I can never get out of there without buying a package. Price is the best value in Lahaina!