“I miss the Grindz”
Review of No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated - CLOSED

No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Ono Ono Ono. For years this was my lunch stop, rather they would deliver our lunch to us at work in Lahaina. The sub sandwiches are amazing. But they have more on the menu than just cold sandwiches. Very nice owners. Great place for some local grindz

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We were looking for an easy and inexpensive lunch place in Lahaina. We found No Ka Oi Deli after doing some online research.

My mother ordered the Hapa Heole Reuben Sandwich, my wife ordered the Bella Italian sandwich, and I had the Kapalua Club sandwich. We all really enjoyed our food. They make their bread fresh daily, and it really helps make the sandwiches so good. There is no shortage of meat, cheese and vegetables on their sandwiches.

The seating is all outdoors on plastic chair and tables, so if you are going for the ambiance then this isn't your place, but if you are looking for a good quality lunch at a very reasonable price, then I highly recommend giving this place a try. We will be back.

Oh and bring your cash, as they don't take credit cards.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Great little deli, one of the best on the West Side! They have great sandwiches, plate lunches and salads - fresh and affordable! Call in your order and it will be ready to go!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Large portions that we couldn't eat in one sitting. Fresh bread, made to order. Popular so you may have to waiti, but it's worth it

Reviewed 26 December 2015

For some great local dishes NO KA OI is hard to beat I especially like their roast pork and gravy, it's to die for.