“Outstanding Food - Sad they Will Be Closing in September”
Review of No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated - CLOSED

No Ka Oi Deli Incorporated
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We have been to Maui many times but have never been to the No Ka Oi Deli in Lahaina. What a mistake for waiting. What really got us to go was the article in the Lahaina News stating they were shutting their doors at the end of September. This has been a landmark business for close to 100 years. I'm sorry we waited so long to try it. It was outstanding. I'm sad that they won't be here when we come back in December.

It is a cash only operation and they close at 3 pm and they aren't open on Saturday's and Sunday's. They make their own bread and there is some outside seating. There are many sandwich and salad options.

I had the Reuben sandwich with the traditional meat. They have 3 meat options. It was very tasty. My wife Honolua sub because it had avocado on it. The subs are about 8" long and loaded. The bread is outstanding and very filling. The subs run about $8 and it is a great value.

Thank you for the wonderful meal. Aloha in whatever your future holds outside the deli.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Two big sandwiches, a soda, and cookies for $20 in Maui. Pretty good. The sandwiches were fresh. The bread reminded me of Blimpie.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Ono Ono Ono. For years this was my lunch stop, rather they would deliver our lunch to us at work in Lahaina. The sub sandwiches are amazing. But they have more on the menu than just cold sandwiches. Very nice owners. Great place for some local grindz

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We were looking for an easy and inexpensive lunch place in Lahaina. We found No Ka Oi Deli after doing some online research.

My mother ordered the Hapa Heole Reuben Sandwich, my wife ordered the Bella Italian sandwich, and I had the Kapalua Club sandwich. We all really enjoyed our food. They make their bread fresh daily, and it really helps make the sandwiches so good. There is no shortage of meat, cheese and vegetables on their sandwiches.

The seating is all outdoors on plastic chair and tables, so if you are going for the ambiance then this isn't your place, but if you are looking for a good quality lunch at a very reasonable price, then I highly recommend giving this place a try. We will be back.

Oh and bring your cash, as they don't take credit cards.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Great little deli, one of the best on the West Side! They have great sandwiches, plate lunches and salads - fresh and affordable! Call in your order and it will be ready to go!