“Sunset dinner”
Review of Lahaina Fish Co

Lahaina Fish Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Fish Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 288 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$19 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Serving Maui's visitors and locals for over 23 years. Our goal is to obtain and serve fresh, natural and organic products whenever possible. We are proud to introduce our "E Ola Pono" or "Living Well" additions to our menu. By expanding our gluten free, vegetarian and vegan choices, we have created healthful and flavorful options with an emphasis on local and sustainable ingredients when available. From our fresh local fish, to our tender delicious prime rib and new vegetarian and vegan dishes, our Island Fusion menu offers something for everyone... even our kids. Our dining experience offers two floors of panoramic oceanfront dining with breathtaking views of nightly sunsets. 3 hours of free parking in Lahaina Center offers guests ample time for shopping, sightseeing and dining for lunch or dinner. We are dedicated to our food, service, staff, healthy island living and we encourage all to eat well and live well. It will be our pleasure to serve you!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner. We made a reservation prior thankfully. They were very busy. We found a public parking and walked over. The fresh fish was amazing. We sat on the patio and were able to watch the sunset. I highly recommend going here. It was one of our favorite places we ate in our trip.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Knowing a meal here was your favorite during your trip speaks volumes, and I'm thrilled you enjoyed our fresh fish and beautiful sunset views. I hope you'll join us again the next time you're in Lahaina.

Mahalo!
Del, Managing Partner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,304)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

While visiting Lahaina on a shore excursion we decided to eat at the Lahaina Fish Co. The setting was absolutely beautiful and the service was also good. We were seated on a deck overlooking the water. Unfortunately the sandwich I had was tasteless and the fish and chips that the couple with us had for their lunch was also not up to par. In their defense, my husband's salad was beautiful and tasty.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

It's a bummer knowing the food wasn't able to leave a better impression. Still, I appreciate the feedback and hope you give us another chance so that we can provide you with the five-star experience you deserve.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Lahaina is very family oriented so there were families in there, which I try to avoid on date nights. But it was a romantic space with aaaaaamazing sunset views!!! The food was delicious, our server (forgot his name) was fabulous and knowledgeable. Drinks were delish (better be for $14 usd)

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Happy to hear you enjoyed the food! Thanks for the kind words, and we can't wait to welcome you back in again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I made a reservation for 7:30pm (I would definitely recommend making reservations) and I thought it was great that they asked if we were celebrating a special event (we were, our honeymoon actually). When we arrived at the restaurant, we were greeted very warmly and congratulated by the hostess who sat us. We were also given one of the best seats in the house - right against the railing with the ocean view. The hostess also gave us a lovely congratulatory card on behalf of the restaurant - a nice touch for sure. While we enjoyed our drinks, we had a great time observing the fish that swam below us in the water, hoping for a piece of bread. So cool. We had the scallops for an appetizer which were delicious and the other bonus was that you got 4! My only criticism - too many peppercorns (not my favourite). For dinner, I had the Mac Encrusted Mahi Mahi and it was delicious - with a special shoutout to the sweet chilli sauce! I wasn't a fan of the mashed sweet potatoes but my focus was the fish anyway. My husband had the Ahi tuna Special and he loved it. The tuna was perfectly cooked. Our server was great as well. Very friendly and attentive. Lastly, we also loved the time the manager Chris spent with us. He stopped by the table to congratulate us and see how our dinner was. Consequently, we asked him several questions about the fish below, surrounding area, and surf lesson opportunities. He was happy to answer any and all questions and he was extremely knowledgable. What a pleasure! We would definitely visit this restaurant again.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Glad everything was delicious, Amy! Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to having you back soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Recommended by a friend, we went to the restaurant and enjoyed a great meal and service. Shawn really made an extra effort it seemed to us to make our time there special. We enjoyed it so much we took additional family back a few nights later and were served by Bret with the same execllance. Brett was spot on with his food and wine suggestions.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks for stopping by, Ronald -- I'm glad we could live up to your friend's recommendation! I appreciate the kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Until then,