“Absolute MUST stop on Lahaina”
Review of Aloha Mixed Plate

Aloha Mixed Plate
Ranked #53 of 288 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Hawaiian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: In the early days of the sugar plantations, lunch was a simple affair. Plantation workers gathered in the fields for their mid-day meal. The Japanese laborers would bring teriyaki beef with rice and pickled vegetables. Seated next to them might be their Filipino neighbors with the traditional dish adobo or perhaps a pork or chicken stew. The Koreans had their kalbi or marinated ribs and the Chinese a rice noodle and vegetable dish called chow fun. Hawaiians were known for their kalua pig, roasted in an underground oven called an imu. It wasn't long before they began to share their foods with one another and the "mixed plate" was born. Aloha Mixed Plate features true "Local" traditional plate lunches with open air seating directly on the ccean. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Go here for your 1st meal on Maui and you won’t want to try anywhere else. Clean friendly fast service amazing food. Eating their house ground hamburger on homemade bun is a life changing event. It melts in your mouth.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,506)

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

So many selections, it made it hard for me to decide what to eat. I took the teriyaki ribeye. It was cooked just the way I ordered. Tender, and delicious! I can't remember what my wife ordered, but it was fantastic as well.
The view is uncomparable. And you can watch the little birds and if you are lucky enough to sit by the low rock wall, you might also catch site of a little gecko begging for a tasty morsel.
I have to mention one of the hostesses, her name is Lehlani, she was wonderful! I got a picture of her when we got there, and after the meal we had a chance to chat. A very nice and warm young lady. Thanks for the great time Lehlani!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We decided to do take out instead of eating there. Food was great and large portions.
Highly recommend, and very good price.Visted several times while on island.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Dynamite! Went on a recommendation from some locals and ended up going a couple of times on our vacation. First night, they were packed and short-staffed, but manager Bobby took care of us and the night was excellent. Went back for lunch a couple days later and it was just as good. Interesting menu with a lot of cool fusion food and some local favorite dishes. The house made pickles are a highlight for me.
If your in Maui and near Ka’anapali, don’t miss this place.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here multiple times each time we come to Maui!
Looking for true Hawaiian food and atmosphere without the typical tourist price tag... Aloha mixed plate is da best!!
Happy hour 3-5 every day $4 mai tais and the best coconut prawns on the planet!!!
Everything is Ono but try the mixed plate, and enjoy one of the best views on the island!!
Park by Longs drugstore at Cannery Mall!!