“Molokini snorkeling ”
Review of Trilogy Excursions

Trilogy Excursions
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Sea Activity on Maui! Snorkeling, Sailing, Whale watches, Dinner Sails, Private charters, and most notably their "Discover Lana'i" excursion. Trilogy Excursions is a family-owned and operated sailing company established in 1973 by the Coon Family! They operate on both Maui and Lana'i and lead the industry in environmental stewardship, setting safety standards, and Hawaiian hospitality. They are committed to sustainable tourism and undergo an extensive certification process every two years to remain a certified eco-tour operator. They depart out of Ma'alaea Harbor, Lahaina Harbor, Ka'anapali Beach, and Manele Harbor (Lana'i).
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Incredible trip! The captain and crew were very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. The boat was clean and well-kept. The food and drink were amazing. The views were over-the-top and the snorkeling was better than expected. The only downside was my husband was swept into the reef as it was low tide and touched a sea urchin, which leaves behind painful spines, but in fairness, he was told not to touch! Remember your reef safe sunblock!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,756)
All reviews
in 223 reviews
"molokini trip"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We went whale watching and we went snorkeling with Trilogy. We absolutely loved the crew on both trips and had a great time. They were all very informative and spent time getting to know the passengers. When we go back, we will definitely go out with them again. Our teenage boys loved it, too. It was definitely a highlight of our vacation.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great group of hard working people! Great customer service. Fun, nice, and focused on safety-trained us before snorkeling and shared options for floatation device choices. Brought us to two sites, approximately 45 mins. at each site to snorkel and view sea life. It was an overcast day, but the staff made the best of it and got us out quickly and we were able to enjoy snorkeling and see many varieties of fish and green sea turtles. They were also generous with food and drinks. No pressure photo sales of our group in and out of the water-nice pictures by Beau.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We booked an excursion with Trilogy out of Lahaina that simply cannot be missed! Some companies may offer good excursions, but the staff do not meet your expectations, and the trip becomes this mediocre experience for which you feel you overpaid. Not so with Trilogy! The staff are very well trained, are very entertaining and engaging, and you get more than you bargained for. And I highly recommend paying the extra small fee for the ‘snuba’. My wife and I have zero experience with scuba diving, and we were simply awed with this incredible experience. This company started out as a family operation over 45 years ago, and continues today with that friendly family appeal. 5 stars!!!!

1  Thank royfulcher
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We saw 8 whales and this was a trip to Lanai not a whale watching your. They stopped and let us all enjoy these magnificent animals. I spent my time and read reviews and this tour was highly rated. I was hesitant because of the price for a family of 6 but I have to say it was worth every penny. They had delicious food for adults and children. Sunblock,Dramamine, and even a shuttle to the beach once in Lanai. The staff is what makes this trip go from great to absolutely amazing. Very attentive and caring. More than happy to spot whales and linger as long as we all wanted. They went out of their way to chat with my children and help them with anything from getting flippers onfor snorkeling to helping my mom get out of the water when the waves were too big. On the trip to Lanai and on the way back we saw whales. The first two were flapping their fins and rolling Just plain showing off for 10 min. On the way back we saw a Mom baby whale that were swimming towards our still boat. They came right up to us before going under the boat. So very close We were already drifting because we were looking at other whales off towards the front of the boat. I just can not say enough about how great this tour is. Just wonderful people and a wonderful time. Great experience that you can not go wrong. We will go with Trilogies again and again. Thank for taking such good care of me and my family

1  Thank copperskye76