11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$636
eDreamsUS$519
FindHotelUS$659
EtripUS$659
Traveluro
Hotels.com
1,548 results
All reviews castaway cafe banyan building coconut building full kitchen garden view whalers village black rock free trolley smaller pool beach walk great beach main building on site restaurant beach towels general store main pool low key
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2020

Welcome home, Maui Kaanapali Villas.
This slogan is written on the key card each guest gets to open their unit.
I have to say that it does feel like home there.
My husband and I stayed there for 4 nights in February during our honeymoon and we had a wonderful time.
The studio we stayed in had a very comfortable size. The kitchen was well equipped, the bed was comfortable, the sofa was big enough to chill and doze off in and sitting on the balcony had that home backyard feel to it.
I truly recommend to relax and indulge in the pool and jacuzzi that’s near the restaurant. It is super relaxing out there and you can get amazing mountain views from the poolside.
Even though I would give the food made at the hotel restaurant a 5 out of 10, I really do recommend sitting at the beach side tables during the day to look at the beach. My husband and I were able to see some whales swimming there when we were having breakfast at that restaurant. It made the breakfast experience beyond amazing.
The Kaanapali beach itself is also delightful. The sand is sparkly and soft and the water is clear and had the perfect temperature at the time. I’m more of a pool person overall, but I’d choose this beach any day over any pool I’ve been to.
This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy each other’s company. It is indeed like a home away from home.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Altmar1801
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed having the restaurant on the premises. The grounds were well maintained and tidy. The rooms and bathrooms however could use updating. Having only one elevator in operation resulted in long waits.

2  Thank tonystariha
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Nice maintained property on the Kannapali Beach. Rooms have fully equipped kitchens and the property is certrally located for the Kannapali area. The staff is very personable and professional; we are repeat vacationers at the property.

4  Thank ChuckDallas
Reviewed 17 March 2020

Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas is like visiting old Maui, low key and laid back. There are many resorts around it that are much more amped, up like visiting Vegas, not for me. We’ve stay there twice and are already planning our next visit. Alhoa

2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Every staff person we’ve come into contact with has been wonderful, friendly and helpful. This resort is tucked away a bit and the beach walk doesn’t go along the beach so it feels more private and secluded than some of the big resorts on Ka’anapali Beach. Clean and careful through the COVID-19 event. Would recommend highly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple