Paia Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Paia
See available hotels
Sprecks Plantation House(Spreckelsville)
  • Restaurant
Hale Ho'omana(Makawao)
View Hotel
Andaz Maui At Wailea Resort(Wailea)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsflatbreadboutique hotelroad to hanaprivate beach accessgreat boutiqueapple tvjunior suitemama's fish househandwritten noteclose to the airportday bedstandard roomgarden suiteonly stayed one nightboogie boardsmain buildingstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Inn. It is so romantic and well appointed. We arrived late after a long flight and even though the front desk was closed they made sure we could get settled and relax. The little town of Paia is the essence of old Hawaii. Don’t miss breakfast or any meal at the Inn. The food is wonderful. Can’t wait to see you again. Aloha.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow. My husband and I found ourselves stuck on Maui due to poor weather and our flight cancelled. We fell upon the Paia Inn, and we are so happy we did. Our suite had a full kitchen, living room, office, extra bedroom. It had a huge deck that ran across the entire suite. Melanie was so personable and so sweet. The hotel is perfectly located in town and convenient to everything. Melanie gave us great recommendations for dinner. We will definitely stay here next time we are in town. Loved everything.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We were so incredibly impressed by the hotel, the kindness by all of the staff (thank you Flo who offered her time to show us around the island!) and the food in the cafe! Our favorite stay while on Maui! It exceeded all expectations! They truly put in the extra effort. From my understanding, a couple owns the Inn and the night we arrived, he actually stopped me as I was entering the building and insisted on carrying my suitcase up to our room for me. I later found out he was an owner! Again- just so incredibly impressed in all aspects!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We had room #12, which is sold as a suite with partial Oceanview. The View of the ocean is minuscule, but I will admit that I could see the ocean through the heavy vegetation on our veranda. The veranda is huge. I thought we would probably be sharing this with two or three other groups, but was surprised to learn that it was entirely ours and ours alone. On the veranda we had a table that would sit four, two very nice Rocking-chairs with a cocktail table, a bed, and two comfy sitting chairs. There were also two rugs that made it very pleasant. We looked out at a huge amount of vegetation, including coconut trees, lots of birds, butterflies and flowers. The sun was never in our faces here and we were sheltered from any rain and mostly from the wind. It was our favorite place to sit. We did have a comfortable king size bed. There were lots of rooms including a spacious full kitchen, living room with large TV, private bath, study, and plenty of closet space. It had an “old Hawaii“ feeling to it. There is access to the beach and one night we saw a large sea turtle parked within about three steps of the beach access point. There is no swimming pool. We didn’t find bathrobes. The location is ideal, right in the center of town and within walking distance of all the shops and stores. The vibe here is very different than one gets at a fancy four seasons type hotel. We had at least two paintings done by Avi Kirioty in our #12 room, well known area artist.It felt like we went to visit our rich cousin Eddie who owned a classic old spot right on the ocean in a hip(pie) small town on northern Maui.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

The hotel is very unusual. The rooms are clean and each room is unique. It's a close walk to the beach - but we didn't use the beach there that much - I was with my 4 year old daughter and the waves are a bit strong.

The hotel is close to 'Baby Beach' - which has a large swimming area 'protected' by a reef. We loved Baby Beach. It's nice to be able to walk around town.

We stayed in Room 6 - a large 1 bedroom suite. It was quiet and private. It was a bit dark but very nice. I'd like to stay in the partial-ocean view suite next time.

The town of Paia is very neat and it's easy to walk through town from the hotel. The traffic into town is usually pretty bad. No problem heading out of town - or heading inland. Parking is available at the hotel.

The staff is terrific. They'll give you good ideas on places to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family