“Vietnamese food in Wailuku, Maui”
Review of Asian Star

Asian Star
Ranked #63 of 100 Restaurants in Wailuku
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Great Vietnamese food for reasaonable cost...favorites are Fried Spring Rolls, Fried Shrimp with Chili Garlic Sauce, Crispy Sauted Shrimp, Chicken Salad & Pho. Restaurant is super clean & really quiet...the quality of food is excellent especially for the prices here on Maui!!! In fact...I'm gonna eat there again tonight! :)

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This was my first time here. The service was great. The food was good. They brought some items early for the kids. The vinegar sauce could be spicier. I would like to try a hotpot if they have one.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We live in Wailuku, which makes this an easy choice if we decide last minute if we want to dine out with the family. Taking my whole family out to eat can be costly, but the price to get them full at Asian Star seems just right. The other thing is that it is conveniently not busy, so we can just walk in, get seated and dine. My dad likes this place and also other locals that are his age it seems. I'll only eat here for that reason because if I really had a choice, I would choose other places but I would have to drive out of my way to do so and wait at a busier restaurant.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Great food, love the tender calamari. The service is good, would have given a 5 star but restrooms are not up to par

Reviewed 11 February 2016

The atmosphere is classic diner style--tables and chairs. The dining area is clean. The bathrooms could use some attention. The owner/waiter was attentive. The food was good. The portions were "hawaiian-style"--large.