“New Lahaina branch”
Review of Farmacy Health Bar

Farmacy Health Bar
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Wailuku
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: We are an almost entirely organic and GMO free restaurant that is vegetarian and locally sourced from the largest organic farm in Hawaii Kumu farms. We make our own garden burgers, pesto, hot sauces, dressings and our acai blend is amazing. We are known for bringing poi acai bowls to Maui. We juice over 100 pounds of organic alkaline sugar cane per day for mineral rich smoothies and acai bowls. Come try something truly different. Call ahead if your in a hurry.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Looking for a healthy snack? This place was on its 3rd day since the grand opening when we walked in. Friendly staff, they press sugar cane on the spot, thats how fresh the smoothies and bowls are.
Enjoy

There are newer reviews for Farmacy Health Bar

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I live in Wailuku but had never visited The Farmacy yet. Had heard great things about it. I go betweeen vegetarian and meat eating, so I checked it out. I ordered the Pono burger w sheep feta and the side salad. Absolutely delicious! The little boy helping w the counter was a perfect salesman and gave me a sample of a pineapple acai bowl, which I will get next time. Srvice was quick and very friendly and I will be back!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The store was located in the center of town on a small street lined with cafes and shops. They had food and drink options but their bestsellers were the acai bowls. I had the regular one which was 10.5 usd for a bowl. There was not much acai in the bowl but dumped with fruits and grains. I thought it was too sweet and overloaded with toppings but some people may love that. It was a healthier option.

I have eaten acai many times in my life and the best ones were from Brazil but this was not that bad. It was a bit on the expensive side but I guess everything is expensive in Maui and this was the going rate.

There was nothing special about the bowl that I had but I am still curious in trying the other two acai options.

The place was popular from early morning so it may have been a hit and miss for me.

The place can get busy and ordering was slow. It was island time.

I don't think there were any bathrooms and most people do take out. There were some benches in the place but did not see anyone sitting there.

I rate now as average but would like to go back and try the other options and may change status in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love the pitaya sunset smoothie, the taste and color are amazing and so delicious! I recommend ordering online or calling ahead during the busy hours, because sometimes is can be a bit of a wait. But the wait is always worth is because they have some of the best smoothies I have ever had!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

We stopped in here for lunch on our way to the movies. I had the roaster sandwich and a cup of black bean veggie soup. My husband had the club with adzuki tempeh and a cup of the butternut squash curry soup. The ingredients were fresh and beautifully prepared. As we were leaving, we were already scheming when we could get back over there for another meal. The acai bowls the other customers were getting looked great too!