Hotel Molokai(Kaunakakai)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$273
US$262
  • Beachfront
Aston at Papakea Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$165
US$385
US$359
US$339
  • Pool
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$239
US$955
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,147/night.

MVP - Wavecrest(Kaunakakai)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsmolokai shoresgreat view of the oceancable tvground floorbedroomcondolanaibooksdressersofanestsbreeze
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I agree with the other reviewers who rated it poor or terrible. The grounds are beautifully maintained but since the individual units are owned by absentee owners, the quality varies greatly. I stayed with a group that rented 7 units. Most were lacking good kitchen utensils. Some screen doors did not work. Some were missing ice cube trays. The one that had a dishwasher was broken.

Room Tip: Avoid units with a loft. The stairs are too steep.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank chil2nl
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My daughters and I stayed in unit 305 which was nothing like any of the units depicted on their website. It was dirty with many broken appliances. The taps in the shower and vanity sink didn't work properly, there were dead insects embedded in the carpet, lights weren't working and the fan in the main bedroom was faulty. The one star that I gave was for management who refunded our money when I contacted them. It is in a very pretty spot and the grounds were meticulous. We walked out after one night and booked into hotel Molokai. Because you can't guarantee if you will be given a renovated unit, I can't recommend staying here until management takes the terrible units off their books. Be aware too that if you book a loft apartment, it is up three flights of stairs and the car park is quite far away.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank CandAseven
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I stayed in a one bedroom with kitchenet with a beautify view of the pool and ocean playground. A 10 minute drive from town on the main Highway with ample parking. Quiet nights, b b q grills and picnic areas right out your door. Most rooms have cable TV and internet availability with a coin operated laundry room on property.

Room Tip: Ground floors allow direct access to grounds and pools. 2 story condo style units.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Clyde T
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Location is geeat but if you rent through Castle you must go back to town to gets keys. Castle MANAGES the units. Individual owners are responsible for repair or replacement work in unit. Our windows were stuck shut and fans didn't work --Castle got them repaired after one hot night but when we complained that bathroom fan was so loud neighbors could hear it, we were advised "owner aware that it needs to be replaced." and had to live with it. Front door lock broke when we closed door to go to dinner --good thing neighbor had skills to deal with situation as there was no one on site and we had left "management info sheet" in unit when we went out.
As I said location is great and if you could be sure you had a well maintained unit, it could work out. Otherwise, you are subject to random chance.
This is a condo rental, not a hotel. You will pay extra for housekeepping. I am still not sure what the "resort fee" we were charged on arrival covered. Castle said Expedia knew about it---kind of hard to compare costs when you don't know what you're going to be charged. Wish Expedia would include all fees and charges so you can compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.
Having said all above, Molokai is beautiful and worth the trip

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anchorgal
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We stayed in unit 204A, a privately owned unit. It was decent enough. Plenty of clean towels and bedding, pots and pans and plates, glasses and a bit of silverware. The lock box was fiddly. When I went to the office to ask about it, I was told that was a private unit and I would have to go back to the booking agent! Instead I saw some maids and asked them, and they fixed it for me and also gave me some extra coffee. By the way, their coffee is lousy. There were some burnt out light bulbs and at least two dead electric sockets. When we first arrived there was no sofa, but some men brought it in shortly thereafter. The unit had a great view of the ocean and the Isle of Lanai. The grounds were neat and well kept. There was an unheated pool, which was tolerable if the sun had been shining. Our keys did not work in the door to the pool, but that seemed like a common occurrence. There were some things available to allow you to play shuffleboard. Big disappointment: there is no hot tub! Don't expect much of a beach...put it out of your mind. Don't look for night life: Molokai closes down around 8pm. BTW: the donkey ride down the cliff to the leper colony has been closed down. I was going to hike in anyway, but it rained every day so I didn't.

Room Tip: Corner condos are bigger, have a wrap round walk. Go for privately owned. Bring as much food as you can...food prices will shock you!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business