“Always good!”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We always come back to The Alley for Oxtail Soup, Tasty Chicken and Loco Moco! Big servings! Good service! Consistently good!

1  Thank vrite

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

You may find it strange to have a good restaurant in a bowling alley but you better believe it. I love their Loco Moco, Tasty Chicken, and macaroni salad. If there is a down side, it's that the portions are so large I have been able to try the awesome desserts. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had the renowned Tasty Chicken - as awesome as ever! That secret Coca-Cola marinate is the taste dreams are made of. This comes in a bowl or a plate - depending on your appetite! Trust me filling and my advice get the plate :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Food is decent for a bowling alley. The desserts are the best!!!! Ambiance is a little noisy but cheerful and pleasant.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I've gone to The Alley for years because the food and the service are consistently great. Among my favorite foods are their fried chicken and carrot cake. The chicken is always extra crisp and tasty, and the carrot cake is wonderfully moist and six layers! The service is also very good. They seat you and bring you menus and your drink order right away, come back for your food order, drop the plates within 10 minutes (maximum), and come back to check on how you're doing. They also check if you'd like another drink when your cup gets low.

There used to be two problems--paying the bill and the crowd. There used to be some confusion about whether to go up to pay the cashier or wait for the check. That has been solved. They bring the check to your table. They have also gotten a lot better at handling the crowd over the years. Today, they told me I'd have to wait 15 minutes for a table and then paged me within 5 minutes because my table was already ready!