“Terrible Service”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Went for breakfast and my wife ordered an omelet and I had a short stack of pancakes. They were not busy at all since there were only three other diners when we ordered, the outside counter was closed and the bowling alley was just opening. My pancakes took 25 minutes to arrive. My wife's omelet arrived 10 minutes later after I finished most of my pancakes. The waiter apologized by saying the cook made a mistake on my wife's omelet and had to cook another one. As an acknowledgement of their poor service, the waiter did not charge us for the omelet.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We always come back to The Alley for Oxtail Soup, Tasty Chicken and Loco Moco! Big servings! Good service! Consistently good!

1  Thank vrite
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

You may find it strange to have a good restaurant in a bowling alley but you better believe it. I love their Loco Moco, Tasty Chicken, and macaroni salad. If there is a down side, it's that the portions are so large I have been able to try the awesome desserts. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had the renowned Tasty Chicken - as awesome as ever! That secret Coca-Cola marinate is the taste dreams are made of. This comes in a bowl or a plate - depending on your appetite! Trust me filling and my advice get the plate :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Food is decent for a bowling alley. The desserts are the best!!!! Ambiance is a little noisy but cheerful and pleasant.