“Always great food!”
Review of Bravo Restaurant

Bravo Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 167 Restaurants in Aiea
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I've been here many times and always enjoyed the food. The wait staff is friendly and their garlic rolls are so addicting! Very good Italian food!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Love this place! They give you a basket of garlic rolls (feel free to ask for more) and every dish on the menu is wonderful. This is one of my go-to places for Italian food.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Service was personable waitresses pleasant and smiled. Warm garlic butter rolls were delicious. Shrimp Scampi and seafood pasta dish had plenty of different seafood like scallops,shrimp,clams etc.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Large selection of appetizers, salads, pastas and pizzas. Good sized portions, and delicious dinner rolls (endless basket).

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I am an Asian.I was in Hawaii for a business trip, and I had my dinner there in Jan 14. The service by the crew was good and promptly. The free garlic buns was fantastic, and they topped up whenever it was empty. The food was tasty and just nice for me. The price was average, expect 12-15us dollar for a meal excluding drinks, which I think was reasonable because the portion was enough for 2 pax. Overall I think it was value for money and it was real tasty, and it was operating 24 hrs.

Been to Bravo Restaurant? Share your experiences!