“Private Attention”

Coastal Kayak Tours
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Our tour was especially nice because it was just the 3 of us from our family and the tour guide, David. It made for an informal and informative trip leaving from Haleiwa Beach Park for a 2 hour paddle. David is talkative and knowledgeable about the island. This 50 year old mom and two 20- something boys enjoyed!!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"oahu"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Great day of paddling,hiking, swimming and lunch with the guide Dave during my 5 hour tour. He was very informative with his Hawaiian history and local stories. The paddling was easier than I thought it would be, even with a little wind. Would highly recommend and want to do again the next time I visit.

1  Thank davidhreid
Reviewed 21 August 2016

My husband and I booked the 5 hour chinaman's hat tour with Dave. We were very surprised that we would be the only 2 on this trip with him - nice personal outing. Dave knows a lot about the island and shared all of his knowledge with us. We wish we would have connected with him early in our vacation so we could visit everything he recommended. His wife provided a delicious lunch for us. Highly recommend this trip. Thanks Dave and Trina!

1  Thank DebNTimD
Reviewed 19 August 2016

We had a customized 7 hr tour for the 6 of us and it was fantastic. Best Bachelor Party Ever. We kayaked along the north shore for several hours with stops along the way. The food and tour was great. David was extremely knowledgeable about the island and its history. We will definitely be coming back.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2016

A wonderful tour, with a knowledgable, experienced tour guide, Dave. Dave provided guidance and encouragement with our varied experience levels. He chatted up our teenagers with both kayaking information and relevant historical facts about the Hawaiian Islands, while keeping an eye on my mother-in-law and me. We learned about both the wildlife and the fauna of the area. Dave also made great recommendation for lunch and additional hikes, experiences we should take while visiting the North Shore. As an avid traveler, it's outfits like Dave's that really make a trip worth it! I recommend him to everyone looking to both have a great day on the water, as well as learn about the areas being visited.

1  Thank Michelle K