“3 hour tour”

Coastal Kayak Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aloha!!! We offer awesome kayak tours at amazing locations. The north and east shores of Oahu are simply beautiful. Get away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki and come join us for what will be the highlight of your vacation. We pride ourselves in providing a quality kayak experience with lifetime lasting memories. We cater to every one and all experience levels. These tours are well suited for family's, large groups, small groups, couples, and singles. Explore Haleiwa, The North Shore, Kahana, and China Man's Hat with us. You will leave our tours completely satisfied and happy. What are you waiting for? Send us an email or give us a call and book your kayak tour today. Mahalo.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend wanted to try Kayaking for the first time and it was awesome! We had never done this before so the knowledge and patience of David was re- assuring. The hike was short but challenging but with Davids expertise it was a breeze! And the view from the top was AMAZING!!! I loved that it's a private tour it was just me, my friend and Mr. Boogie D lol. As a beginner to kayaking I highly recommend this tour. Thank you for the three hour tour! It was such a great experience! Will definitely be booking with him on my next trip to Oahu!

1  Thank b_mayola
in 9 reviews
"whales"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Our tour was especially nice because it was just the 3 of us from our family and the tour guide, David. It made for an informal and informative trip leaving from Haleiwa Beach Park for a 2 hour paddle. David is talkative and knowledgeable about the island. This 50 year old mom and two 20- something boys enjoyed!!

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Great day of paddling,hiking, swimming and lunch with the guide Dave during my 5 hour tour. He was very informative with his Hawaiian history and local stories. The paddling was easier than I thought it would be, even with a little wind. Would highly recommend and want to do again the next time I visit.

1  Thank davidhreid
Reviewed 21 August 2016

My husband and I booked the 5 hour chinaman's hat tour with Dave. We were very surprised that we would be the only 2 on this trip with him - nice personal outing. Dave knows a lot about the island and shared all of his knowledge with us. We wish we would have connected with him early in our vacation so we could visit everything he recommended. His wife provided a delicious lunch for us. Highly recommend this trip. Thanks Dave and Trina!

1  Thank DebNTimD