“July Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach directly in front of cottage 4-plex cottage view from the beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beach in front of cottage looking north
Beach directly in front of cottage
4-plex cottage view from the beach
Living room view toward the beach
Living room view from the patio
Bedroom view toward the living room
Bedroom
Fully equipted kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave
Bathroom consists of 2 rooms: sink and separate room with WC and tub/shower combinaton.
Cottage lanai (patio)
Looking out to the ocean from the cottage patio
Looking across the lawn to the south from the cottage
Beach path in front of cottage
Children swimming in the water in front of the cottage
Looking south from the beach in front of the cottage
Main high-rise building in the condo complex
Warm crystal clear waters--ideal for swimming
Looking north on beach in front of cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Robert R
“July Vacation”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Found a great price on a room with an awesome view. Aloha Shrimp truck walking distance, grocery store short drive, near PCC & Kualoa Ranch, good location for north shore activities. Room had lots of necessities provided, washer & dryer, kayaks & paddle boards, boogie boards & snorkel gear. Despite having multiple fans the room was a bit warm at night but it was the hottest days of summer. Ocean was fun, I didn't venture too far from shore, other snorkels said they saw some octopus and a Manta Ray. Spent most of our time at the room relaxing in the lounge chairs and enjoying the ocean view.

20 Jul 2017
You spent your time just the way I like to spend mine at this wonderful beachfront location...on the lanai (patio) relaxing and enjoying the ocean view! Hope to have you back for another relaxing stay.
tchrjam
Whittier, California
“Relaxing View”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Beautiful view. Loved the location and falling asleep with sound of the waves. Snorkeling was great!

21 Jun 2017
Mahalo for your review and comments about snorkeling. Many guests don't know about the great snorkeling at this location because it isn't advertised or mentioned in tour books, but that's a good thing because it keeps the crowds away and enhances the experience for our guests. Hope to have you back in the future!
jayneburb...
San Jose, California
“Restful”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Quite, Peaceful a rest greatly needed. Cottage had all we needed. Tv was a mystery as we couldn't get cable to come on , But ended renting movies, which I prefer anyway. Parking was very, very tight especially with a full size pick up. The smell of "sewer" was the worse thing. We loved the beach, laying in the sun and respect of others with no loud parties taking place. We live on Big Island and would go again, but maybe at the other end.

13 Jun 2017
Aloha,
Thank you for your review. I was glad to hear that you had a "quiet, peaceful, rest and.... you loved the beach, lying in the sun, etc...." I love those qualities too and they're the reasons why I bought my beachfront cottage many years ago. Sorry to hear that you had problems with the TV. (I agree it can be confusing to use the remote control for me sometimes too.) With regard to a sewer smell, I was surprised to read about this because I've owned my cottage for about 30 years, have never experienced a sewer smell from my cottage, and other guests have never mentioned a sewer smell either. Could it be that the smell you mentioned was coming from somewhere else? With regard to parking: I agree parking would be tight for a full-size pick-up truck, but if I know beforehand the type of vehicle guests will be driving, I can make alternative arrangements for a parking stall that will accommodate guests' special needs. Since you live on the Big Island and mentioned that you would stay again, I hope you will, and try one of my other beachfront cottages next time. (I have another cottage at the far north end of the property that you may like, since the parking stall is larger and only 5 feet from the cottage lanai.) Thanks so much for your booking and your positive comments about this location and the general feeling of peace and quiet you experienced at this lovey beachfront location.
stephanie...
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Beautiful beachfront location”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We enjoyed our annual staycation. Karons unit was unavailable so she was gracious to find us another cottage to rent for the labor day weekend. Hurricane lester was coming toward us but there is a huge reef protecting the beach we had two days of overcast sky and rough water but we enjoyed the swimming pool then the winds and sea calmed and the stars came out. We love fishing and one day were very lucky (hana'paa- got a fish)
Recommend this location, its beautiful

16 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Although you were not able to stay in the ground-floor cottage you originally wanted, and we had bad weather for part of your stay, I wias glad to hear that you found lots to do and enjoy at this incredible location. Hope to have you back again in the future.
speedrace...
Los Angeles, California
“wonderful place”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Just recently got back. The place has everything you need, including beach chairs and snorkeling gears. Doesn't have air-conditioning but if you don't get too hot easily the ceiling fans will be comfortable enough. we cooked, so having the kitchen was nice. I also hired though Karon a cleaner to come middle of the week to clean and change sheets and that worked out perfect.

perfect location , away from the busy city. and close to all the great places, like the Polynesian cultural center was only 10 min away. highly recommend seeing the night show, but the whole day event was too tiring , so pick the events for half a day otherwise you may waste your money.

Thanks Karon and have co workers going there soon so look out for my friends staying there.

best, Peter

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Aug 2016
Thanks for reviewing the cottage, and for recommending me to your friends and co-workers. I hope you will come back again too. I agree with you about the Polynesian Cultural Center-- it is worthwhile visit but very tiring if you do the full day excursion and the dinner luau. Summers are hotter months, but luckily, the cottage is right on a lovely beach and the ocean water is warm and inviting too.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing