“Awesome pork tacos”

North Shore Tacos
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Hauula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Nice food truck on our visit to the north shore..beautiful pork tacos...bit out of the way..had parking

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Plenty of food!!! I had Ahi tacos , other members of the family had chicken as well as shrimp . We all said how great it was . Hopefully we will be back up to the north shore tomorrow and eat here again was the generally feeling and words from everyone.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My family of five has eaten here 2-3 times on our visit - and begs to eat here every meal! It is that good. I have a gluten free, dairy free, egg free dietary restrictions - they were able to accommodate wonderfully! Every member of my family loved this place each time we ate here! Super good!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I was recently traveling through the North Shore of Hawaii and came across this location. I decided to give it a try because I am a Californian and have had some pretty good Mexican food before and feel like I am a good judge. I was surprised how good this place was. It had a drive through for quick service or outside and indoor dining if you want to eat on location. Service was good. Food was tasty and at an affordable price. I had the burrito which was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

So much food! So good! I was always satisfied after eating there. We used to eat there about once a week right after it opened.

Date of visit: June 2016