“Perfect accomedations on the North Shore”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Living room
Full kitchen with all appliances
Brand new high-quality futon, turns into sofa-bed, sleeps 2
Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jagockipc
Palm Coast, Florida
“Perfect accomedations on the North Shore”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This condos location is part of the Turtle Bay resort area - walking distance to pools, beach, golf and restaurants. We found it neat, clean, everything in working order and comfortably accomedations the four of us. A quick drive to other landmark beaches and other amenities the North Shore of Ohau has to offer!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Humuhumu8...
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Book TURTLE BAY”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Unfortunately, for us our experience at this property is only negative. As the advertisement suggests we booked this property to sleep 4 people. However this property does NOT sleep 4 comfortably. The pull out 'mattress' is covered with a broken film of foam and a 'mattress' not thicker than a floor futon. Our entire night stay here was sleepless. Each move we made (weight 120lbs and 170lbs) was followed by squeaks and the entire foam film moving. To top off this sleepless nite the hot water was not working during our stay. As a returning local to this island I would strongly advise avoiding this property if you are looking for a place for more then 2 people. Huge mistake on our part and not worth any monetary savings.

Management Response
22 Feb 2017
Aloha, this review does not represent our beautiful condo at all. If the water was cold- the guest could have gave us a call so we could have our handyman fix it. Our next guest whom checked in gave me a call to let me know right away about the cold water. I had the handyman in the condo within an hour and it was Fixed! Good communication is always key. It is hard for us to mind-read. And as far as the sofabed, we have never had any negative feedback before. We also just purchased a brand new 5" thich memory foam pad to go on top of it which our recent guests Love. We strive to make our condo one of the best on the property at Kuilima. We truly care about All of our guests and want everyone to have an amazing experience on the north shore. Apparently you can't please everyone.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great spot”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I would have rated it a full 5 stars, the condo itself was adorable and everything I needed.. I rated it 4 stars only because I when I tried checking in at 4 pm (check in time being 3pm) I walked in to see a man inside saying there must have been a mix up. I called our contact to say it should be ready, but I guess the cleaning lady was running behind and her male assistant was still fixing something. We were told to come back in another hour for it to be ready. So we were stuck with our luggage not being able to enter the condo yet. When we came back to the location gate, tried to buzz in and had no answer, did it at least 4 times before having to back up to let other cars through. Phones being dead by then, I had to have my boyfriend hop out and find the condo to open it to then get the fob key to run back to me so I can get in. I understand the you will only be buzzed in once (when I was able to charge and turn on my phone I saw this) but since we couldn't really get into the condo the first time we figured we'd be buzzed in so we could then enter the condo fresh... other than all that.. the location is great! Condo is adorable, wish I lived in one just like it! Just wish we could've enjoyed it from our actually check in time.

Management Response
5 Jan 2017
Aloha!! Thank you so much for choosing our lovely condo on the nosh shore of Oahu. This is honestly the first time I've had my cleaners run late, & I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. My cleaners use all organic chemical-free products & our handyman comes each time to make sure everything in my place is working correctly. Once again sorry they ran an hour late- this is an absolute First!! Good thing we are located right on Turtle Bay resort where you can walk around enjoying the ocean views, & even get a MaiTai or food at the pool bar. So glad you enjoyed your stay. Aloha
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing