“Tasty Shrimp Scampi”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Best Shrimp Scampi on the North Shore since 1993
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was on our must-stop list. Be prepared to stand in line, pay in cash, and eat among flies and chickens. The line was long and parking difficult, but the shrimp was pretty good. The sauce was delicious and tasted great with the rice. The shrimp is not peeled, so make sure you bring patience and wet wipes. The eating area is pretty dirty and crowded, but people are moving in and out regularly. I would eat here again, but I'm not sure I would go out of my way to stop.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here because everyone said it was a must do. My husband and I shared a Lemon Butter Shrimp. The shrimp was nice and fresh and cooked well but the lemon was so overpowering that you couldn’t enjoy the shrimp. I have to say it was a disappointment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

WOW! The BEST shrimp we've ever had...ever!!! We did the scampi and the spicy, what a great combo of off-setting flavours. Get there early or allow some time, cause it's busy. And that should tell you just how good it is. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had garlic scampi for dinner and holy moly so much deliciousness! Could have gone five plates of it!!!
$14.
Can takeaway or eat there under the shelter.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Heard about it from many. Went there on A Friday at lunchtime, no line. Got the Scampi. There’s a smoothie truck right next to it do that was a bonus. We would absolutely go back on our next Oahu visit. Bring cash, no credit.