Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$106.31
from US$192.24
from US$149.29
2,089 results
All reviews flat island double kayak twin islands kayak adventure snorkel gear great kayaking paddle boards great company dry bag kailua beach sea turtles awesome experience a lot of fun bird sanctuary moku nui monk seal hour tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

My husband and I went kayaking fur my birthday and it was absolutely beautiful and a lot of fun! The staff was friendly abd helpful!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I'm a local who just likes to get on the water but doesn't have the space to keep some of the larger equipment. KBA always has enough equipment and great service. I also appreciated that so much could be done online to cut the prep time once you arrive.

Safety video was great advice for avoiding the reef and being safe on the island.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Great crew ready to help us with our SUP rentals. Walking distance to the beach. Wheeled dolly to help get your boards to the beach. Only a short walk carrying the boards across the beach. Great time surfing right near flat island which was just a shirt paddle from the beach. Equipment was good for being rental gear!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Highly recommend! Will and Kana’i were incredible guides. They kept us safe in 20-25mph wind and made sure we were on the most efficient and safe route to the islands. They were both very knowledgeable about the Mokes, Kailua, and the bay and they gave us great recommendations for the rest of our trip in Hawai’i. We learned that in the winter months, the conditions are not ideal for beginner or solo kayakers—we had been planning on just renting kayaks and going on our own, but after seeing the conditions, switched to this tour and it was the best decision we could’ve made. It took about an hour and a half of paddling to arrive, we spent 2 hours on Mokonui, and then it was probably less than 40 minutes of paddling back to the beach. While on the island, we saw a turtle, went snorkeling, and went on an eco-tour to the queens bath. We were too exhausted to take advantage of the option to use other equipment in the bay when we got back to the shop (included in the price of the tour). Also, they provided lunch (including gluten free and vegan options) as well as water/juice, a dry bag, and snorkel equipment. My Dad (mid-50s) and I (mid-20s) shared a kayak and my mom who has a back condition stayed behind, which was also a good decision because it would’ve been too challenging for her.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

My wife and live in Kailua but wanted to celebrate Valentine’s Day and ‘play tourist’ so we made our reservation with very professional staff over the phone. And on the day found every staff member very attentive, friendly, available for questions, and very professional. Our gear was in good shape, and despite the weather having some wind chop out in the bay, but we had a ton of fun.