“Fantastic gem worth 40 min drive from Waikiki ”
Review of Zia's Caffe Hawaii

Zia's Caffe Hawaii
Ranked #16 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Zia’s Caffe has been bringing fine Italian & European inspired cuisine with a fun family atmosphere to the Windward side of Oahu since 1998. Come join us and try our delicious breakfast items along with one of our Signature Eye Opener cocktails. Visit our menus page to view all of our delicious selections!
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Oh my God fabulous fresh food great $5 mimosa lasagna Caesar salad bruschetta omelette
lots.of love from Canadian fans

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Like the other viewers, I've driven past this place many times. Went there for dinner and was pleasantly impressed at their food. You must ask for the bread (warm and delicious). I was impressed with the flavors of the fresh fish (ahi).

The service was outstanding. The staff were attentive to us (like we were the only ones there).

Who would have guessed that there would be great Italian food in Kaneohe?

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Went twice to Zia's during a recent 8 day stay in Kaneohe. Once lunch and once dinner. Both times were enjoyable - the food (ahi sandwich at lunch, ahi over mushroom risotto at dinner) were good, and the mushroom risotto was outstanding. My companion had a hard time resisting scooping a lot of it off my plate... My companion had the "skyscraper" pizza for dinner, and my taste of it was really good. I'd consider ordering it for myself for sure. Very thin crust, a lot of toppings, and finished off with a generous amount of arugula.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This was my husband and I's first time to Zia's. Always passed it and hadn't heard much but OH MY GOODNESS it is delicious. I had a cheddar burger and he had a French Dip sandwich. Great lunch options and we will be back for dinner soon.

Both of our meals were excellent and Anna was very sweet to us. One of the appetizer/starter orders came in wrong and we aren't the complaining type (It still looked very good). She recognized the error and insisted that she place another order. Excellent customer service. I've read some of the past reviews about service, but from our experience it couldn't have been better. Thank you for making it a great experience for us. We will be back!!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This restaurant was mentioned on the tourist map but its location is right on the main road. It is a great find serving good Italian pizza and pasta dishes, It doesn't take reservations so you may need to wait a short while for a table to be made available. There's a small outside area and much more seating inside.

The staff were friendly and attentive.

Take care as with all US restaurants the portion sizes are large and we became over-faced with our entrée after having a starter too. They will box leftovers too.

Food quality was good and we'd recommend visiting this place if you are in the area.