“Fantastic Margaritas and great happy hour!”

Just Tacos Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #21 of 149 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Loved the margaritas and fajitas. My kids had the taco salad and we liked it so much that we recommended to my parents.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We had great service. The food was great. The music was wonderful. We are living here until 2020. We will visit here often.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

My wife and I love Mexican food so we visited this restaurant for Lunch while staying in the Four Seasons across the road.

Although my Prawn tacos were a bit boring and flavourless, my Wife's pork dish (I cannot remember the name) was excellent.

Prices are OK for the area.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We sat outdoors and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We followed the suggestions of the staff and ordered their most popular dishes. The presentation was average but the flavours were lovely. The dishes were large and next time we would order less dishes (we shared meals). It represents good value family dining.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I must admit that I'm a bit of a Mexican food snob. The more authentic the better. While not exactly authentic, the flavors were great. My wife had the chicken tamales with a tasty red sauce. Chicken was tender and the corn masa surrounding was moist. I ordered the molcejete; described as the dish that made them famous. Generous pieces of grill steak, chicken, and shrimp served in a molten vat of salsa and cheese. (Mind your mouth, this stuff will burn every taste bud you have clean off) All this is served with tortillas, rice and beans. (Nothing special about the rice and beans) I thought the flavor combo was very good, meats were properly cooked and the portion was more than I could handle. It was good enough for me to take the leftovers and have them for lunch the next day. The only drawback to the meal was the weak salsa that came with the complementary chips. Needed salt and some heat. Walking distance from the big Ko Olina resorts. We will definitely be back to this one.