“PCs move”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wahiawa
Inn at Schofield Barracks
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wahiawa
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Very outdated hotel. Maintenance not very noticeable or rarely comes through,pretty good WiFi. When you come into the hotel you will immediately notice the stained mattress on the side. Fealty bath tub yellow show curtains had to stay here after pcsing I would much rather sleep in the grass out side of the hotel one of the more disturbing places I’ve ever been.

Stayed: October 2017
Meerna A, IT Specialist at Inn at Schofield Barracks, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations, currently we are in the process of renovating our guests rooms, and I will address the mattress and tub issues to our housekeeping department. I apologize again, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to sever you again in your next trip back Hawaii.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is most hassle-free place to stay when PCSing to/from Schofield Barracks (especially if your family is down to one car, service member is in/out processing, planning on living on base after your stay etc.). The rooms are adequate.

They are “pet tolerant,” but they charge a high amount for larger dogs (better to pay a much lower price at MWR Kennels if you can bear to live away from your pup!).

Parking is tight; if you arrive in evening hours expect to walk over from the adjacent lot.

A major complaint is the internet: it NEVER works. Even with the WiFi code. I wouldn’t normally complain but I had school/work deadlines and couldn’t accomplish anything at the hotel without using data. Many cable channels also went out for several days during our stay.

A “pro” is their 24/7 convenience store with basic medicines, drinks, snacks, etc. that are all reasonably priced. Their cafeteria (open for breakfast and lunch) had reasonably priced decent food.

Overall an average place; I’d recommend for anyone PCSing without multiple vehicles. If the Inn is full, TOTALLY go have fun at the Hale Koa, and you aren’t missing out on anything here ;)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for writing about your experience with us at Inn at Schofield. We are sorry to hear that the WI-FI, and the T.V services weren't the best during your stay, and will take your feedback in consideration. Other than that, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenience store, the free parking and the room. We appreciate your feedback and we hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit Hawaii.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Thank you and all the staff/personnel at the Inn at Schofield for your superb hospitality and services during our stay from March 12 - May 05, 2017 (8 weeks). Your staff is a real credit to you - very attentive, polite and everything ran very smoothly. The rooms
were a perfect size and the accommodations were beautifully set out.
Everyone was well attended to by the snack bar staff.

I would especially like to thank you for your time and effort leading up to
the lodging needs.

I would have no hesitation in using your services again or recommending your
hotel.

Room Tip: Great Snack Bar/Store on site.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank everetth241

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our team was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and we hope to serve you again the next time you come to Oahu. Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Everyone who works there is RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. I'd much rather pay more off post then to stay here. PCS'ing had been made so difficult by them . I would never recommend this place to anyone ! I know the army is cheap but atleast hire good people. You don't like your job go do something else with your life .

Stayed: January 2017
4  Thank Dee R
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in here for couple weeks, waiting on housing. We are family of 4 in a standard two bed room. I must stay it a tight fit for us plus the luggage we had. The room is outdated, only thing upgraded is tv. Room did have DVD player. It within walking distance to commissary, px. It pool nearby not sponsored by the Inn, it a two dollars fee.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wahiawa
17.3 km away
32 km away
Marina Tower Waikiki
Marina Tower Waikiki
#84 of 84 in Honolulu

Been to Inn at Schofield Barracks? Share your experiences!