“Yummy lemonade”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Wahiawa
Description: Handcrafted Hawaiian Lemonades
Description: Handcrafted Hawaiian Lemonades
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an excellent place to stop for a refreshing drink. There are a lot of drink options to please everyone in your group. I enjoyed the lavender lemonade while others in my group had equally tasty sweeter lemonades. It is a bit pricey, but this is to be expected in Hawaii. This is a great stop on your way to or from the North Shore.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I've passed by this place a few times and did not know they serve Acai Bowls, but a coworker brought me here to enjoy one for lunch. I was impressed with the taste and freshness. I had never had an Acai Bowl before, but I'm a fan now. Great for a relatively quick and healthy lunch or cool snack after a long day on the beach.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This place is crazy overpriced but I love it. I think we are paying for the glass jars and fresh ingredients. At any rate I go as often as possible because the staff is friendly, unlike black sheep juice company on Schofield. And the lemonade tastes amazing!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

A friend took me there with her refill glass. So good, I got the pineapple strawberry lemonade I believe. Do not quote me on that but it hit the spot!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

In this rustic hole-in-the-wall, perfectly situated for a quick stopover after returning from the north shore, is this wonderful lemonade shop. For me, I'm a big lemonade fan, so their traditional glass was what I wanted. Their menu is rather extensive with different flavor combinations and even bowls of fruit, acai, pitaya and more. No yucky artificial sugars and flavors for me, so this suit me to a "T." I will return as often as I can. Divine!