“Absolutely worth it!!!!”
Review of EO Wai'anae Tours

EO Wai'anae Tours
Ranked #4 of 14 Tours in Waianae
More attraction details
Owner description: Family-fun ocean activities and sea life excitement! EO Wai'anae Tours journey along the west side of O'ahu and feature a history of the Wai'anae Coast and marine life such as Dolphins (Nai'a) Turtles (Honu) and a variety of Fishes (I'a). During our winter season is when the Whales (Kohola) come to visit our islands and the sightings of these creatures are amazing. Guests will be able to enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding while having a memorable experience out at sea. We GUARANTEE dolphins!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My 16 year old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with Keola, Pono, and the Captain!!! They were kind, friendly, and hilarious! This being a family-owned business is also a bonus.

Swimming with dolphins in the ocean was so amazing!!!

All reviews
"lots of fun"
in 14 reviews
"burger"
in 32 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 15 reviews
"super fun"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Swimming with dolphins and turtles was amazing. Really friendly instructors who cared for us and the wildlife. I have recommended to two couples visiting in May from NZ. Pickup and drop off from Waikiki on time and totally relaxed. We loved it Thanks Geoff and Lynne

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My dad, daughter, and myself booked this snorkeling experience the very last day of our Hawaiian vacation and it was the send-off of dreams! As guaranteed, we got to snorkel with wild spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, and a diversity of tropical fish. But what I loved most about this adventure was the intimate and local feel we got. As a family owned and operated business, it truly felt like the 12 of us guests became a part of their family for that morning. The tone was relaxed and laid back, and Kono (sp?) and his brother talked to and engaged us as though we were part of their family and not just a bunch of tourists. That made a world of difference to me - especially how they engaged my 8 year old daughter! And because their family lives and grew up on the West side of the island where the tour happens, they bring an intimate feel and perspective to the 3 hours we were with them. I highly recommend this to any guests looking for not only a cool wildlife interaction experience, but a local and intimate one as well :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved it! This was our second time with this company and it wont be the last. We had a great time today, seeing dolphins, turtles and colourful fish. We were looked after by the same great Hawaiian family who were professional and so much fun. I highly recommend this company !!!!