“A nice place to enjoy good company and good food!”
Review of Ruby Tuseday

Ruby Tuseday
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Tamuning
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Ruby Tuesday on Guam has a really nice menu and I especially enjoyed the Mango Ice Tee. The staff were really nice and the food was just great. I enjoyed the salad bar and the pasta dishes.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I do frequent Ruby Tuesday and always have a good experience.
Food and drinks are of good quality but sometimes the service needs improvement.
RT is known for their fresh Salad Bar but I prefer the one across the parking lot at Applebee's. Although Applebee's is not known for featuring a salad, the Guam location has one and it "wins" in my book....check it out !

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nice restaurant, went with my wife for lunch, got there early to avoid the lunch time rush. Had a nice lunch from the salad bar. Fair price and good healthy food choice.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I have been to Ruby Tuesdays several time always a mixed experience. sometime very good food NOT great. other times poor or slow service watching my ice tea sit empty. the salad bar is just average on par with Chucky Cheese. I found a much nicer salad bar at Apple Bees.
Overall not bad but with minor changes the experience could be far better.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Chain restaurant. But this place probably has the best salad bar that I have found on Guam. Good place for lunch.