All reviews the club lounge infinity pool ocean view corner suite other hotels relaxing stay bbq dinner dinner show red bus only bad thing room rate an older hotel buffet style cleaned up the main strip early check business center
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

What a disappointment.

The view is amazing, the setting in the lobby is nice. However, the quality of service and the product presentation desperately need improvement.

My friend and I met at The Point to have some wine before lunch. We were seated for several minutes, and noticed the staff was just staying behind the bar. We had to signal them for help. Then, it still took several minutes to even receive waters and menus. I've been there before and already knew not to expect much in regard to ordering wine, though the selection of wines is quite nice. However, the wine menu has not been updated in about a year.

I had to walk up to the bar to order, because the server was already gone a while. I ordered a specific wine by pointing at the bottle in the display. Unfortunately, I noticed that some of the labels had mold growing on them. The server was very polite and apologized that he didn't know the price of the wine, and noted that the menu wasn't updated.

The server brought the wine over after several minutes, and did his best to present the wine. Unfortunately, he brought two different wine glasses; and one of the glasses has not been washed, and had lip stick prints on the rim. It was pretty gross. I walked back up to the bar to inform the server. The staff behind the bar were completely embarrassed, apologetic and polite. Again, unfortunately, the server to several minutes to replace my glass, because there were other glasses behind the bar.

Note: the wine was nice and the staff gave me 20% discount.

I've been going to The Point for years. Sadly, I had to tell the server that I just was not surprised.

I'll try again, as always, because the Sheraton is a nice facility, but with a certain expectation that the quality will be lower than what it should be, especially considering the reputation of the Sheraton and the prices on the menu.

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank Aja R
GuestExperienceSM, Director of Sales at Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Guest,
I thank you for your continued patronage and your time to share your feedback about The Point. I hope to have the chance to host you with our new elevated snack bar menu soon and with a whole new experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I held my daughter's first birthday at the Atrio. It was a nice venue. The food was good. The staff was accommodating and very friendly! I would host an event here again. I also checked in the Club Suite room. It was a nice room! Gorgeous views. The bathroom was nice and big. I also enjoyed the jacuzzi on the balcony. The Club Lounge continental breakfast was excellent! My family had a good time.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
GuestExperienceSM, Director of Sales at Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear Guest,
We are absolutely delighted to be your host venue for your daughter's 1st birthday. We thank you for choosing Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort. We hope you will continue to choose us for all your future events and special gatherings. Check our special offers on Sheraton.com/guam. We look forward to see you at The Sheraton again very soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

The pools and view even from the third floor were amazing. The common areas outside the rooms needed little attention and seemed a little dated. Staff were friendly and helpful. A little out of the way for those without transport but a bus service regularly comes through.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. Please share your amazing moment with us on our Facebook page. We look forward to welcome you back at The Sheraton again very soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

The Sheraton is situated in a beautiful spot off the main tourist area. The view is gorgeous, the pool area is great and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only minus is that the beach immediately beneath the hotel is not the white sand of other beaches in the area. Still I would recommend staying at the Sheraton.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Hafa Adai from The Sheraton!

We thank you for the wonderful feedback about your stay with us. It was certainly a pleasure having you as our guests and we are looking forward to welcome you back to us again very soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Just spent a lovely 6 days in the Sheraton. It is a nice property, quite large with good facilities and very comfortable rooms. We stayed in a Bay View Corner Suite with a jacuzzi which was great, especially with a toddler. Fairly well appointed room, although it is quite dated. The bed was so old that it was sagging in the middle.

The hotel is a few kilometres away from Tumon which is good and bad. It is fairly quiet but dining options become quite limited when staying for 6 days. We fortunately had a car and found ourself going out for meals often. The club room was ok for light meals and snacks but usually understocked and understaffed, especially at breakfast.

The biggest letdown was the housekeeping. They were inconsistent, some days didn't finish, some days were very patchy and also forgot/ignored our requests on a couple of occasions.

Overall, still a good stay and except for housekeeping, the staff were generally extremely friendly and helpful. Probably would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tokyotravellers1207

Hafa Adai & Greetings from Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort!

Thank you for a delightful review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely help us to do better. We hope to see you here with us again. The great news is we are now providing a free shuttle to GPO for your shopping needs.

We look forward to welcome you back to us again soon.