“This place is just wow!”

California Pizza Kitchen Guam
Ranked #7 of 154 Restaurants in Tumon
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2016

Went twice. Once for a birthday and once for just a nice out with friends. I love pasta, and I'm picky with it too. After being disappointed with Vitale's and Capriciosa a few times, we decided to try this place out two different times and we were pleasantly surprised both times. Service is on spot and staff is prompt, friendly, knew what they were doing, and had great suggestions.
The spaghetti carbonara is amazing and i would highly recommend it. The garlic chicken and shrimp fettuccine, i think that is the name, was a little too hard for my tastes but the flavors were amazing so it trump carded the noodles. BBQ chicken pizza is a must as well as their miso salad!!! I also highly recommend their appetizer, although i cannot remember the name, they are like cheese avocado rolls served with some sort of tangy ranch dressing which just melt in your mouth.
Dessert, i highly suggest the honey cake with the vanilla ice cream on top. cake is served warm and its apparently sugar free but it totally tastes like a pancake with syrup to me. Delicious. With a nice large serving of cold vanilla ice cream. Yum!

1  Thank Niko C

Reviewed 5 January 2016

The menu was a typical modern american menu but the food tastes absolutely good, we especially liked the avocado egg rolls (i dont remember the exact name) all in all I would visit again.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

a very nice mix of chicken, avocado and crisps. Immediately makes me want to try again, and search for the restaurant at my country of origin. Often see queues outside, so better be prepared.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

I recommend the avocado club egg rolls and the salads are delicious. We had the roasted vegetable salad and the CPK Cobb is good too. Pizzas are pretty average but tasty and the pastas are good too. The kiddos love this place.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

The manager is a great guy and helps run fundraisers to help the community and really values his lunch hour business crowd. However the wait staff seems to need a bit more training and go too confused with orders and did not check up on us a frequent as you would expect. Food selection larger than I recall at other CPK.