“Best local food ”

Ranked #2 of 155 Restaurants in Tumon
Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pika's Cafe serves unique local food for breakfast and lunch. Buy local, eat local, support local!
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

For true local favorites, eat here for sure.
The loco moco and tinaktik are amazing and it's within walking distance of the major hotels in Tumon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I went there at the lunch time by myself and I waited for around 15mins to get in, generally staffs are friendly.
I have the shrimp club sandwiches which is awesome, it’s quite refilling for a girl. The orange drink I have I would not be recommend though.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Pikas is a good family friendly restaurant. The staff are ace. The atmosphere is a bit loud but that is the result of the restaurant full of guests

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pika’s has the best French toast on island! My husband and I love going for breakfast. Make sure to get there at a decent time, there is usually a wait due to high demand and tourists.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Long lines, slow service, mediocre food. Everyone loves Pika. I don't get it at all. Tried twice, no more.

Been to Pika's Cafe? Share your experiences!