Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$1,020
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$315
US$260
All reviewstourist areawithin walking distanceconvenient locationaccommodationrefrigeratortub
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Hotel close to shuttle bus convenient to beach, dinning, eating and shopping points, reception staff are nice and friendly, hotel lobby and corridors are wide with simple decoration and facilities, a small convenient food and drink store near reception, free Wifi only connect at lobby but very unstable, poor swimming pool area lack of maintenance, twin bedroom size enough space with large bed but poor quilt, old toilet facilities but functional, strong water pressure shower with tub, noisy toilet flushing between floor to floor. corridor with loud sound between room to room during door shut.

Room Tip: suitable for budget traveler with low demanding
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017

While the entrance street to the hotel is a bit hard to find since the lobby is in the back of the building, the hotel actually sits adjacent to the main hotel street near the Hyatt and other upscale resorts. The room rates are very inexpensive. The hotel is a clean decent place to stay and is within walking distance of most Tumon tourist area attractions on Guam. In-room wifi cost is only $5 for the length of your stay. The staff here is exceptionally helpful and friendly. I'll stay here again on my next trip to Guam.

Room Tip: ALl rooms pretty much the same views.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank obiwan205
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I visited here not out of choice but because my company selected this hotel because it was close to Christmas and all other hotels were booked. It's location is the only good factor and everything after the front entrance should be condemned. The room I stayed in had mould growing in several locations - on the window seals, lamp, shower rail. The place seemed very poorly maintained and hadn't had a refurbishment in a very long time. The bathroom was just awful. The electrical outlets were missing parts which must have made them unsafe, the floor was awful and the grout between the tiles was sickening and black. The bath was pitted and stained and just awful. I felt I was getting dirtier by entering the bathroom and waited until I got to my business location to wash. I found several items that belonged to other guests namely toenails and pubic hair. This also makes me think that the room does not get cleaned that often. The general furnishings are about 20 years old. The lamps had burn marks, holes and mould growing on them. The drawers had been bashed and damaged over so many years of use. The air conditioning work reasonably well although was quite loud. I was afraid to use it based on the hygiene of the room. The hotel charges for wifi - I would personally give it to the guests free but then I guess they would be posting reviews of this place. I honestly have been passed this location several times during my two dozen visits to Guam and I thought it was an abandoned building. Genuinely one of the worst hotels I have stayed in and I have travelled to every continent and hundreds of countries. How can this place still be open????

Room Tip: Don't bother. Pay extra for another hotel. This place is awful
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank LeightonAlexander
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and everything is ok.room and beds are huge for our family of four.

Very friendly and accomodating staff.

Hotel's location is very strategic..just near a bus station and walking distance to the beach and commercial buildings.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2016

The check in was a breeze. No problem. Housekeeping was poor on the 2nd day. We had to contact housekeeping to clean our room. Succeeding days was ok. The room was very basic. There is no hot water keetle....could have prepared coffee inside the room instead of going outside.

The staff were great....mostly Filipinos. They were good in making me and my wife feel at home.

There is no in-house restaurant so you need to go to VIP restaurant or Churassco for your lunch ad dinner. As for breakfast, you have to go about 50 meters from the hotel, Port of Mocha.

The location is great. Bus shuttle is available across the street. The beach is just 80 meters away. You can walk all the way to the DFS and other malls in the area...which is about a kilometer away or 25 minutes away.

The wifi is strong in the coincerge area but can not reach your room. For 5$, you can enjoy wifi throughout your stay.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay in the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple