Outrigger wasn't the top hotel in our list for staying in Guam as the price is a bit higher than our budget. We were also worried about the hotel condition as some of the Guam hotels are getting old without a good maintenance.
After staying for 3 nights in Outrigger Guam Resort, we enjoyed every moment of it.
1. The pool comes with a slider which is very entertaining for kids and adults and we spent over hours for playing.
2. The Voyager Club provides complimentary breakfast and snacks at tea time which are good for busy parents. Please make sure your room comes with this service before booking.
3. Outrigger generously gives a tote bag with flip flops and towel to hotel guest.
4. The location of outrigger is unbeatable as it is close to everything: shops, beaches and restaurants.
1. Bring your water toys or you may rent them.
2. Check-in time is sharp at 3pm but you could leave your luggages at bell service if you arrived in early morning flight.
3. Rent a car if you can drive as Guam has many good tourist spots but usually spent for 30-45 mins there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Outrigger Guam Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Beach Resort Tumon