Outrigger wasn't the top hotel in our list for staying in Guam as the price is a bit higher than our budget. We were also worried about the hotel condition as some of the Guam hotels are getting old without a good maintenance.
After staying for 3 nights in Outrigger Guam Resort, we enjoyed every moment of it.
1. The pool comes with a slider which is very entertaining for kids and adults and we spent over hours for playing.
2. The Voyager Club provides complimentary breakfast and snacks at tea time which are good for busy parents. Please make sure your room comes with this service before booking.
3. Outrigger generously gives a tote bag with flip flops and towel to hotel guest.
4. The location of outrigger is unbeatable as it is close to everything: shops, beaches and restaurants.
1. Bring your water toys or you may rent them.
2. Check-in time is sharp at 3pm but you could leave your luggages at bell service if you arrived in early morning flight.
3. Rent a car if you can drive as Guam has many good tourist spots but usually spent for 30-45 mins there.
- Free Parking