Nothing really stands out as good or bad. It's a perfectly reasonable hotel. Maybe a bit difficult to find at first (we got confused with the other hotel's parking), but it's ok. It seems to be a bit old but still ok. Not much of a view from the room, but the room was large. Free ice available in the floors. Pool was nice, but nothing to write home about. There is some sort of spa which we tried, not luxurious but got the job done.
Overall it's good enough if you don't really plan to stay much at your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Oceanview Hotel and Residences and experience island paradise with the comforts and convenience of home. We offer a variety of accommodations to fit every kind of traveler. We have 124 Standard Rooms and 67 units of Executive Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Oceanview Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Oceanview Guam Tamuning
- Ohana Oceanview Guam Hotel Tamuning
- Oceanview Hotel & Residences Guam/Tumon