1,467 results
All reviewsal dentetumon baygreat poolthe club loungerooms are largebeautiful beachpool barwater slidesbeach accessocean viewpoolsdeliguamcagesstaycationjapanbalconies
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a bit decieving....lobby and grounds look updated, but rooms are outdated with old furnishings and old bathroom. However, the rooms are large and rooms have view of the pool and beach. This resort is huge but avoid eating in hotel, prices are astronomical! breakfast for $30...wow! There are many places around hotel that are cheaper and more reasonable. Just remember this resort caters to Japanese and Korean tourist so 10% service charge is included in all restaurant bills. The beach right behind the hotel is officially empty with super warm waters. The pool area is expansive with plenty of space.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Sophia_Chu_HRGuam, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Zotmeister,

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay. It is lovely to hear that you were able to enjoy the ocean views, resort and beachfront location.

We are always looking for opportunities to improve our dining offering and appreciate your comments as it helps us better understand the needs of our guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Guam in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I have travelled the world for 25 years and stayed in hundreds of hotels. This is the first hotel that has not provided shampoo and conditioner. I consider this very cheap on the part of Hyatt. You can’t even provide the little bottles of shampoo and conditioner? It’s difficut to take these on flights because of the no liquid rules so it would have been nice to have them at the hotel. In addition it would have been nice to have the coffee and associated condiments stocked each day. I stayed 5 nights in this hotel and it was restocked fully only one time. The Kitchen Cafe restaurant in the hotel was way overpriced. I ordered beef short ribs and what I got was literally one rib with about 2 ounces of meat. I paid $32 for this. I will definitely shy away from Hyatt hotels in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear araratUtah,

Thank you for the time you have taken in providing us with a review. We apologize that your experience on this occasion was not as you would expect from a Hyatt property. What was described is not an indication of our usual in-room standards and I have forwarded your comments onto housekeeping management, so they may review the replenishment processes with the team.

We also appreciate your feedback regarding your experience at Café Kitchen. I have informed the Culinary management team who will work towards improving the consistency of our portions.

I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you the great service we are known for.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great experience at time of reservations, check in, stay, restaurant outlet, pool experience, and check out. Thank you very much Hyatt Hotel Guam! Will definitely highly recommend to our friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sophia_Chu_HRGuam, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear aga_sikat,

Hafa adai and thank you for leaving us a review.

It is wonderful to hear that you had a great experience while staying at Hyatt Regency Guam and we appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

A beautiful place to stay. The staff was helpful and friendly. I loved the lay out of the room. The bathtub opens up to the room and looked and felt awesome. The food was great especially in the NiJi restaurant only cause i love Japanese food. The pool and beach area was beautiful and relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sophia_Chu_HRGuam, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Ando2nd,

Hafa Adai from Hyatt Regency Guam.

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that Niji fulfilled your love of Japanese food and that you were also able to relax by the pool. We agree about the open plan bathroom. It really does allow our guests to enjoy the ocean view from nearly every corner of the room.

I, along with our friendly team, look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt again.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My experience with Hyatt’s Front Desk attendant Scott was rash and very unfriendly. His service etiquette was poor and did not know how toy assist me with my concerns. Scott has no one that he was serving and refused to assist me. He not only wanted me to wait in a long line of tourist who was checking in for a hotel room to simply ask a question but didn’t make any effort to ask someone more knowledgeable to assist me with my question. Fortunately another front desk attendant overheard our conversation and she politely said she will assist me immediately with my question. I took less than a minute for me to get an answer from Hyatt. Now if this is the type of service you get from the front desk, imagine service elsewhere in the hotel. Scott just gave a bad impression of Hyatt Guam Resort. I will not recommend any one to Hyatt until the day people are treated with respect and customer service excellence. Poor job Hyatt Gua resort.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Sophia_Chu_HRGuam, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Gene S,

We appreciate the time you have taken in sharing your experience.

We take great pride in providing a high level of service and sincerely apologize that this was not delivered on this occasion. I have passed on your comments to our Front Office management team who will follow up accordingly. Please know we will continue to work with the team to improve our service delivery.

I hope this experience will not mar your overall impression of the hotel and that you will give us another opportunity, in the future, to show you the great service we are known for.