2,464 results
All reviews tasi club premier tower the executive lounge tumon bay islander terrace fisherman's cove main tower roy's restaurant gold member tennis courts ocean view breakfast buffet fitness center bit dated infinity pool rental car lounge chairs
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Comfortable bed, good service. I spent 3 nights in the Tasi club which had a nice breakfast and happy hour. There is a variety of pools, I especially enjoyed the infinity pool. The beach is not adjacent to the whole property but I was able to walk most of the way around the bay on the beach from the hotel.

Dear Judith H.,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the different facilities throughout the hotel. Our team wishes you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I chose this hotel because of its location. I participated in the Koko half-marathon and wanted a place nearby and Hilton was perfect. The only issue I had with my room 1188 was that the water would leak out from the shower stall so the floor by the toilet was wet most of the stay. Otherwise, the room was spacious and clean. I enjoyed the pool as it was a great way to ease my sore muscles. Breakfast was okay. I am definitely planning to come back for my next race.

Dear Jem L.,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our sincere apologies about the leak in the bathroom. Hope you had a great time at the 2016 Ko'ko Road Race. We wish to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Hilton Guam is great place to get away and relax.Great pool, awesome gym,great bar(even tho it closes 10pm) AWESOME staff. Always feel welcome and treated like family while staying here. All of the staff are extremely friendly with great attitudes and go above and beyond to ensure your stay is the best. I highly recommend this hotel. Been coming here for a couple and will continue to do in the future.Have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Philip B.,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We appreciate your thoughtful comments on Trip Advisor. Thank you for commenting on our staff for their friendly service. We wish to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

The hotel is situated 5 min from the airport, and at the end of Tumon bay. Easy to access + not too crowded. Would be best for family visitors with kids. The pool was not too cold, yet not too hot, with additional hot bath tub. 1 min walk away from the beach, and you can snorkel at the beach. You'll see tons of fishes right in front of you. Would highly recommend if you want to stay quiet with your family.

Management response:Responded 31 October 2016

Dear SeonghuiWi,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor and we wish to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

This place is really fabulous. The inside is polished and chic. The dining buffets are off the charts, and the food very good. Rooms comfy and clean. Facilities are new and nicely decorated. Staff wonderful. The only reason I didn't give 5 star rating is because the outside beach are need some sprucing up. The chaises lined up on the packed sand/dirt patio does not look very inviting or appealing, although the view of the bay is so pretty. Hilton, how about adding some nice landscaping out back by the beach area? Some potted exotics plants and flowers. A bit of grass, or pretty shrubbery? This is my only negative thought about the place. Otherwise beautiful property.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 31 October 2016

Dear Mimi K,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay and our team wishes you back to the hotel soon.