Tumon Bay Capital Hotel
US$93
US$270
US$250
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

US$247
  • Pool
US$234
US$220
Agoda.com
Fiesta Resort Guam(Tumon)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$279
US$186
US$1,700
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

So it's a short walk from the strip and the cheapest in Tumon however I feel it's still overpriced for the quality. Accommodations (hair dryer, beach towel, ect) will cost you extra. Laundry is from 8-5pm and it's $7/load! Typically in hotels it's $2 for washer and another $2 for dryer. I've stayed in condemned military barracks that look better than this place. The only good thing is the view of the ocean. If you are out exploring all day you will be fine but I will pay extra for cleanliness next time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This is one of the most convenient hotels to stay for a short period of time or longer. It is centrally located in the heart of the tourist area. It is a short walk to the shopping malls, duty free shops, restaurants and other hotels. The facilities are complete although not really sophisticated. The staff are courteous and friendly. Transportation is also available.

Room Tip: Try the upper floors to enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank carldeoc
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Overall, there are upsides to this place!! Great wifi in the room. With no carpet, you can actually walk on the floor. If this place had carpet, it would be 50 years old and matted with bacteria. The front desk staff are kind, helpful, and welcoming. What got me through this stay were three (in addition to being thankful that there is no carpet) things: the WONDERFUL view of the bay, close to EVERYTHING walkable (had perfect evening solo dinner in the Outrigger lounge and a massage at Orchid - outstanding place), and I was able to get extra sheets and towels. One sheet to lay over the bed to lay on (over the hair and stains) and another to cover me (it is a bedspread and no touching that). I do not care for the shampoo bottles that are in the shower for many, many uses (I had my own). If you want to dry your hair, the hairdryer is $5 to borrow. Which I didn't so I kept it up for the flight (stayed here because flight was cancelled and the bay was pretty booked). Dusty (I can see it covering the phone and desk). Nice that there is a refrigerator. Note that if you are not an avid walker it would help to have your tennis shoes and be ok with walking the slope in front of the hotel (also watch for cars). I can hear the neighbors (hall echo without hall carpet).

Room Tip: get the bay view!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2016

My travelling companion had already booked a room before I'd had a chance to read the more recent reviews, so my expectations were fairly low to begin with. But the room turned out to be quite OK, a little old and visually dated and VERY basic but reasonably clean, and the hotel is actually in a very good spot, overlooking the other hotels along the beach and the main road through Tumon Bay - the view of the lights at night was quite beautiful. There is a bit of a walk up the hill to get to the place, but nothing too strenuous. The staff looked perpetually unhappy - though they seemed nice enough - and while they didn't go out of their way, they answered queries and rang taxis and so on when requested. We didn't treat our stay here as resort living, just a room to return to. As the shower worked and the beds could be slept in that was really all we needed. Which is a shame in a way - with a bit of rejuvenation and some enthusiasm, the place could be awesome. Travellers on a budget (as we were) will do OK here - just don't expect the bells and whistles and you'll be fine. It might be better to ask for a room higher up so that you get good views of the ocean and Tumon Bay itself.

Room Tip: Higher up gives better views
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathi H
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Like most of the reviewers above, I had the same issues with lots of noise (other doors closing in your hallway sound like gunshots), terrible bedding (bad mattress, cheap sheets, flat pillows, a weird smell to the comforter) and poor service. I also got charged an additional tax beyond what my booking said--11%--and discovered on the first morning that the restaurant where they serve breakfast is actually closed; they recommended McDonald's.

There is a great view out the windows, but aside from that this is an extremely disappointing start to my vacation.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends