All reviews aqua restaurant lobby lounge thai food tiramisu management team floor to ceiling windows alfredo view of tumon bay f b room condition rooms are comfortable beach bar noodles breakfast buffet soi server alana
Reviewed 1 July 2018

My parents and I took a short trip to Guam last May 2018. We didn't book at Dusit Thani, but visited the nearby Dusit Thani a couple of times. The professionalism and kindness of the staff, the cleanliness of the facilities, and the views at the hotel make it the best one to stay at in Guam.

Their Thai restaurant, Soi, was our favorite place to go to for lunch or dinner. Food was excellent, and we received extraordinary service from Ms. Rachelle Tai. Haven't received that kind of service anywhere else, in or out of Guam. Our experience at Soi convinced us that we should've chosen to stay at Dusit Thani.

We went to the front desk to ask if viewing a room would be possible, and we were surprised that they quickly and kindly obliged. Even the standard room is amazing and would be quite comfortable/ relaxing. The photos on the website don't really do it justice.

The lobby has a customer service desk and a kind lady also assisted us in booking a taxi, even if we weren't checked in at Dusit (Again, we were pleasantly surprised because our hotel didn't do this for us). The taxi was good and charged a lot less than the taxi from our hotel charged for a similar distance.

Dusit Thani rates could be a bit higher than the other hotels, but completely worth it (especially if you manage to snag a deal) for the level of service that you get. Here, everyone feels warm and sincerely happy to attend to your requests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Stephanie L,
Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your kind endorsement. We look forward to welcoming you back to an even better experience. Safe travels!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

It was great . I was happy at the Dusit.
People in there were very kind and nice.
The staffs looked happy to serve me.
The beach was very close to the hotel with a fine view.
I want to go to Dusit Thani Guam Resort very soon.

Room Tip: Push the button between beds to draw the curtains
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd

Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Guam Resort. If you haven't already, we recommend signing up for Dusit Gold (it's FREE) to avail of great promotions and special pricing when booking your next stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe traveling! :)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was very satisfied during my stay at the hotel.I like the kindness of the staff.The cleanliness of the room, good view and sound insulation were also very impressive. If I go to Guam next time, I will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your visit. See you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Checked in at 11am. They said room will be ready by 3pm. For the mean time I stayed at my friend’s room because she already got hers. By 2pm I called reception, they said room still not ready but they will send my room keys to my friend’s room once ready. 3pm came still no room keys. Tried calling reception but no one was answering. I went down to check, there was a long line of guests trying to check in. Reception was understaffed and they were real slow in managing guests. I was able to get my room keys by 4pm, I didnt even bother falling in line, I just demanded that they hand me my keys. Room was okay, there was a leak in the toilet but I was just too tired to even complain and ask for another room. My friend’s toilet was leaking too, she was transfered to another room. Another friend had a faulty AC and was also transfered. This hotel is too pricey for such awful service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Macy E,
We apologize for our shortcomings in service you have experienced during your time with us. This is certainly not standard practice as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your comments have been well noted and have been addressed. We hope to welcome you back to a better experience.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I made a trip to Guam with my family for vacation.

My experiences at Dusit Thani was great. Probably Dusit Thani is the best place where we could stay in Guam.

The hote is very clean and well-managed. Overall facilities are excellent, esp. lobby lounge is supreme. Its food and ocean view is absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear skshin,
Thank you for taking time to review us! We appreciate your great feedback. We would love to welcome you back again soon. If you haven't already, we recommend signing up to Dusit Gold (It's FREE!) to avail of many great discounts on rooms and restaurants. Safe travels!